We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - User Credits | Forum

ma3ih Club
ma3ih Aug 18 '11
one of my mebers has noticed me
daily login not work anymore too
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Aug 30 '11
and yes daily login not work
Eric
Eric Sep 3 '11
If I want to sell credits to my users and have them pay by Palpal, do I need anything extra for accepting Paypal payments??
Paul
Paul Sep 8 '11
Is there any chance of a reply from Skalfa regarding the issue of the photo uploader only crediting for one photo during multiple uploads?  With this level of customer service, I don't think I will buying any Skalfa plug-ins in the future!!

@Eric - in theory you need the payments plug in.  If you want it automated then you will need to buy the payments plug in but there is a workaround if you don't mind adding the credits to your users manually!
Egor Bulgakov Team
Egor Bulgakov Sep 14 '11
Paul,
Concerning your question about giving credits for each photo uploaded with multiple uploader
As you should know in current credits system, a user will not receive additional credits for the same action within 30 seconds. So we think this works as expected.
Giving credits for each new photo will allow spammers upload and delete multiple photos and earn credits in such a dirty way
Paul
Paul Sep 16 '11
Thanks for the explanation Egor.

The problem is that some of my members upload 30 or 40 photos at a time and expect credits for each one - they think it's unfair that they get credit per upload session rather than per photo. My answer to that from now on will be along the of "tough!"

Now that I have an explanation, I am as happy as a pig in muck!
mcbi
mcbi Oct 22 '11
Hi, i have purchased today user credits plugin. In my dashboard - my purchase-i want to download it but when i clik on button Generate, there is no link available to download user credits. How and when can i get it?
dhiyafaris
dhiyafaris Oct 23 '11
nice bro ;)
jeo
jeo Dec 11 '11
is they away to set loosing credits for Create new blog, groups, private messages & etc? please let me know if possible thanks
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 28 '11
jeo

Yes, it's possible if an idea will be supported by most users.
jeo
jeo Jan 9 '12
ok skalfa i hope this get added cause it will start makeing people pay for credits more :)
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Jan 10 '12
hi i buy it long time ago but cant download it now?
any advise?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 11 '12
@ma3ih
PM us with your transaction details and approximate date of purchase
jeo
jeo Jan 16 '12
Just need a little advice!

Is they a way to move the credits widget to the console, for example show how many credits on the console bar & a little coin icon so when a member clicks on it they can buy more credits? This will be a good thing to have if possible :)
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 17 '12
@idea

Thanks for suggestion.
Polak
Polak Jan 18 '12
Will this work with virtual gifts, is so i'm ready to purchase this
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 18 '12
@Polak
Yes, it will. Admin will be able to set price in credits for every virtual gift.
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Jan 19 '12
Hi Sorry
its was On dashboard Before But now i can download it in store page
i Find it and download it thank you.
just 1 problem
with new install
I dont see This Plugin In Language page and cant traslate it
any advice?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 19 '12
@ma3ih

It should be there. PM me your site details, our tech team will check it.May be there are some problems with permissions
jeo
jeo Feb 1 '12
A feature request, can you and the option for when a member invites friends they earn credits for each parson they invite. For example invite 1 parson get 5 credits or invite a 100 people get 500 credits!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic