We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - User Credits | Forum

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 2 '12
@jeo

Such option is already implemented in current version. Admin is able to setup the amount of credits which system will grant for every friends invitation.
jeo
jeo Feb 2 '12
Ol great i mite no have seen this yet because i havent got the invite plugin yet :)
Ivan
Ivan Mar 8 '12
How can I put on settings page amount of credits in this way - 0.002 or 0.2? What do I have to change in files to make it availeble?
Crystal
Crystal Mar 10 '12
If this plugin is installed and a member runs out of credits will this prevent them from performing an action that subtracts credits.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 12 '12
@Ivan

Create a separate topic with your question.

@Crystal

Yes, it will prevent user from performing an action that subtracts any credits.
jeo
jeo Mar 16 '12
I fort admin can set earning credits when a member invite friends? Or how or ware do i do this.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 19 '12
@jeo

You are mistaken. There is no such option for import friends.
jeo
jeo May 16 '12
Please add the feature of mouthly credits contract, so users can pay on memberbilling for 1000 credits per mouth! Thanks
David Rynne
David Rynne May 17 '12
Is it possible for users to purchase gifts for themselves? I can't find that option.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC May 17 '12
@David
No, user can purchase gift for credits to send it another user only.
David Rynne
David Rynne May 22 '12
OK - so is it possible to record the total accumulated points to rank the user over time - like raising their rank from "newbie" through to "expert"? That means points can be spent but also count towards changing the ranking.
Den Team
Den May 22 '12
David,

Actually, there is no such option.
Tim Shadbolt
Tim Shadbolt Jun 14 '12
is it possible to edit some of the options that cost credits? For example I need to be able to charge credits for someone to watch videos, but that isn't listed in the option list?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 14 '12
Unfortunately, there is no option to charge credits for viewing videos. You can config charging amount for predefined actions only.
Dantes
Dantes Jun 23 '12
question
hi guys... i have a little question..
in chile is not much use of paypal so that method is not working for me
anyway my members pay but deposit in my account
is a way to use this to give credits manually?
thanks
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 25 '12
Dantes,

Sure, as moderator/site admin you can grant any amount of credits on profile view page. Just lick "Grant Credits" button.
Anton Smeklov
Anton Smeklov Jul 2 '12
There is no block "My credits" in users profiles. Is that true only Admin can see credits of every user? How I can add this block to every profile?
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Jul 5 '12
Hey people - Just bought this plugin - After i upload and extract it and then click install from the admin section it leads to a blank white page. I then manually delete the files from cpanel and refresh the blank white page it leads back to admin section with the notification 'User credits plugin installed successfully' but of course the plugin cant work - Any Ideas?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 9 '12
Anton,

Only admin&moderator can see grant extra credits for each user. To allow users exchange credits between each others you should apply a custom modification.

Richard,
Would you create a separate topic with all details please?
Paul
Paul Jul 12 '12
Is there any chance that the credits plugin can be fixed to give members credits for importing contacts like it used to have originally? It's something that many of my members miss!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic