We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - User Credits | Forum

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 19 '12
Paul

In previous version there was fake an action "import friends". This is an invalid action. Now, when user import new friends, then action "add friend" is applied.
So, you should configure this action in user credits plugin to charge credits for import friends.
Oderinde
Oderinde Jul 25 '12
how can i get the "My Credits" block for users? It's now showing on User profiles...
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 31 '12
Oderinde
It's shown on user's dashboard page. This block is displayed for user only. You can't see the amount of credits for another user.
Oderinde
Oderinde Aug 12 '12
but my users cannot see the block on their dashboard either. And they cannot find a link to buy more credits
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 15 '12
Would you PM us your site details please? (admin, CPanel, FTP)
Beyond
Beyond Aug 19 '12
I thought I would be able to create levels for users.  novice to expert but after i purchased this now I am very disappointed that it is just a waste of money. I do not run this site to make money off my users I just want to come on have fun.  What a waste
Den Team
Den Aug 21 '12
Beyond,

To create levels of users, you should purchase Paid Membership plugin. User credits plugin allow to spend/earn credits for your site users for different actions. There is no any ads promoting an ability for user credits to create any user levels. 

Thomas
Thomas Aug 21 '12
Den,

I have seen many people post about this maybe you should ad the feature.  You probably make more money off this
Jad Mat
Jad Mat Aug 22 '12
Will it give user points for FORUM participation in my site?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 24 '12
Jad,

Yes, sure.
jeo
jeo Aug 29 '12
can you please add the feature so admin can set mouthly credits, like for example admin can set a role "examplerole" and set credits "500per mouth" this will always top up by next payment.
artur
artur Sep 4 '12
Hello after updating the plugin panel credits disappear in the member bar how to fix
The Forum post is edited by artur Sep 4 '12
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 5 '12
artur,
Would you provide us with any screenshots? Also what there has been installed on your site?
artur
artur Sep 5 '12

Hello After installing the plugin version 4227 it works fine but as soon renew the plugin to the latest version lost balance panel member

If you do not update the plugin panel loans will not disappear

can give you access to the admin panel of the site for a better idea of problems?

The Forum post is edited by artur Sep 5 '12
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 6 '12
Artur,
There is a widget called "Quick Links" where you can find your total credit balans

Have you seen it on your site?
artur
artur Sep 6 '12

Skalfa Hello

I'm sorry that I took from you in time, in fact I did not notice this translation plugin panel and for the fact that the translation was not localized, I'm sorry.

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 6 '12
It's OK artur.
Let us know if you have more questions.
Randy
Randy Nov 3 '12
How do you get this plugin to work I get settings but thats it nothing shows up on the site and I don't even know where to put my paypal email.
Michael
Michael Nov 4 '12
@Randy - You need to buy the paypal gateway.

I suggest buying the hot list plugin as this works well with the current state of the user credits plugin.....Its not perfect and not as described but it works
Randy
Randy Nov 4 '12
If I new that I would have bought it instead it should state what else you need for it to work before you buy it then you could decide if you want it or not is there any way of replacing one for the other?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic