We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

alex and big7fun.com is criminal every developer should come in | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Daniel
Daniel Feb 12 '17
I don't know "alex" how this guy have all my plugins and all store plugins, he has never bought my plugins. all my plugins and all oxwall store plugins are being sold on his website here: http://ddp.big7fun.com/

Some one already told me he already has a way to hack the oxwall store to get any licenses he wants. this man should be put in jail. 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
no understand why it says contact alex on his website? i confused? 

and why a yandex email? he was talking germany here why do he use a russian email adress?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 13 '17
This guy was a fraud trying to sell plugins illegally. His account, and all of his posts were deleted, and it appears his site was shut down as well. Just another example of why people should never fall for anyone trying to sell, or even give items away through the forum.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
yes Darryl B i understand that but i confused why it says contact alex witte and a russian email adress on his website? he did speak germany in this forum i see one time not russian? or maybe he could speak many languages who knows :))))
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 13 '17
That's a possibility. He could have even been using Google to translate into another language to cover himself.
Daniel
Daniel Feb 13 '17
or maybe he uses google translate. he said his home is on ice. where is on ice in Germany? but i know half of Russian is on ice now.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
And how can they stop one people not come back to this forum again? this is a huge issue i want oxwall solve for everyone that runs oxwall software. stop unwanted people come back to your website over and over again a plugin for that.

i have issue with 1 people at my website i can not stop him to create fake profiles . he create about 20 profiles fake everyday with my android app and i can not stop him i get crazy soon. something is wrong ith that guy or he very angry me i do not know but it is nothing that stops people come back if they use like mobile internet and get different ip all the time and if they use dfferent mobile internet providers like he does

Daniel
Daniel Feb 13 '17
we can not stop anyone, the internet is free internet. and i believe he coming back again, next time he will be north korean maybe.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
yes i belive he come back to 100% as another profile and maybe read this already..
Daniel
Daniel Feb 13 '17
and he is laughing now.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 13 '17
Blocking an individual can be hard. At least until he runs out of IP addresses. That is if you are blocking each IP. A hacker could even use another server to access a site. The only thing users can do is steer clear of offers made on the forum. Even free ones. They could contain malicious code.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
probably yes he laughing now. i do not know how big his site was because if he have a famous website with many REAL users then he loose much time of his life that he never get back again. and that will not make he laugh i can promise you that if it was a big site or just a new site he started i do not know if i honest anything about his site.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
Daniel you need create a fingerprint plugin that "cupidmedia" use it very hard come back to same website if you get blocked with such plugin. i have test it my self on cupid medias dating sites and very hard almost impossible come bakc to they websites if you get blocked. it take fingerprint on you broswer and even you hardware same with apps user agents take fingerprint
Daniel
Daniel Feb 13 '17
he does not have a real website, he sells fraud software in anywhere. only the law on Russia allow people to do this thing.
Daniel
Daniel Feb 13 '17
Hi marcus, i would like to create great plugins like the idea you said. but i am very short of time. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
okey i understand Daniel i hope someone can create such plugin. try sign up on cupid media dating sites make you self blocked from they site and try sign up again with another ip and you will bee suprised it works very well and i want it so much on my site :) and if it wroks on mobile apps skadate it would bee a SUPER plugin for block unwanted users from your site
Daniel
Daniel Feb 13 '17
OKCupid is very hard to go back too, if you were blocked. I working on dating industry for many years, I understand how it works. hahaha
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 14 '17
Okey i understand then Daniel you would bee the perfect guy for make a plugin that block people from go back :) i know you no time but maybe WHEN you have time you can add it to the V-admin plugin or make a new plugin for just that feature that everyone needs at oxwall.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 14 '17
Who every you are Yimy there is smart people here and it is not smart buy software that can make you banned later from oxwall and skadate software. that is very STUPID startegy please use your campaigns where there only stay's stupid people.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 14 '17
Hi Alex!

Thank you for your kind words buddy, I love you too, I'm glad that you liked my comment.

Just stop being a criminal.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Feb 14 '17
Pages: 1 2 »