We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - ArrowChat | Forum

jeo
jeo Nov 17 '11
Ok thanks i just use it on my main site :)
Crystal
Crystal Nov 19 '11
How to install? I clicked install plugin and get a error message.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 19 '11
@Crystal PM Sent.
Daniele
Daniele Nov 21 '11
Hi, today I tried to update the plugin but can not update it gives me error during update after putting the license key
Mark
Mark Nov 21 '11
@daniele you can always update it manually via FTP, i also had problems updating via the admin area
jeo
jeo Nov 22 '11
dus the bar show notifications of our friends on oxwall script? Like it dus on arrowchat website.
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 23 '11
Can anyone tell me how to install it? i cant setup subdomains and user table and id how to do that?
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 23 '11
:(
????????????????
:'(
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 23 '11
@jeo Yes, but you'll need to set it up manually.

@Waqas All you do is hit the install button. If you have purchased the retail copy (from our website), I can grant you the Oxwall plugin which makes installation easy.
Steven Myers
Steven Myers Nov 24 '11
Looks like a great plugin, but reminds me of Meebo with the toolbar going along the bottom rim of the screen with useless features.
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 24 '11
how to do it Manually, I did'nt purchased it... it a free arrow chat version I downloaded it from a site... but it did'nt worked for me.... the bar showed up but 0 friends onling? cant chat it with...
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 24 '11
@Waqas We have no free version, that would be an illegal copy you downloaded. It won't work and is very outdated.
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 25 '11
Ohhhh okay thanks for the help okay one more thing... ArrowChat $ 29 is for one time fee or yearly? and what what if something gos wrong with my installation of oxwall, do i need to purchase it again?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 25 '11
@Waqas ArrowChat is a one time fee. You only need to buy another one if you are installing it on more than one site.
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 25 '11
so if in near future i tried to reinstall my site i can use this plugin again on my site.....??? right?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 25 '11
@Waqas Yes, you can download and install again.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 27 '11
@la Yes, it has video chat includes.

@Slash I responded to your post.
Tango
Tango Nov 27 '11
looks kinda funky unsure about the works of it all but looks better then the tinychat option plugin
jeo
jeo Dec 5 '11
is it possible to combine the " PM " to retrieve on the arrowchat as IM's like facebook and to send IM's to Mailbox aswell? Plus also is they any way of making an app of something to use the arrowchat as a mobile messager like facebook chat, for example if it was an app it could just show friends online as IM's and the chatrooms but nothing els!
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Dec 5 '11
@jeo PM/IM integration is possible but would require modification. ArrowChat mobile integration will be coming next software update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic