We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - ArrowChat | Forum

ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Mar 1 '12
@Giancarlo This is usually very easy to do but Oxwall makes a little harder due to the first/last names not being in the users table. You'd need to go into the arrowchat/includes/functions_receive.php files and change all the function's SQL statements to the appropriate path for first/last names.
jeo
jeo Mar 4 '12
ArrowSuites please make arrowchat as a role!
Joseph
Joseph Mar 9 '12
I believe what Jeo is asking is can you make it where we can set the use of this plugin in /admin/permissions/roles that way we can make this plugins use a premium feature
jeo
jeo Mar 10 '12
yes Joseph thats what i mean :)
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Mar 10 '12
@Joseph and Jeo Not sure if this is possible but I'll check it out.
Joseph
Joseph Mar 10 '12
should be possible if anything talk to Sergey so far he is the only person I have seen make a plugin that can be set in user roles so he knows how it works
Crystal
Crystal Mar 23 '12
when will 1.5 be available for upgrade?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Mar 24 '12
@ Crystal A couple of weeks.
Crystal
Crystal Mar 24 '12
thanks looking forward to it
Giancarlo
Giancarlo Mar 25 '12
Hey guys... There's a way how I can get the plugin because I buy ArrowChat but I didnt buy the plugin I buy the software itself from the website and I got the license but I would like to get the plugin. There's a way how I can get it?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Mar 27 '12
@Giancarlo Yes, please just open up a ticket on our site with your Oxwall username and ask for the plugin.
Filip
Filip Apr 7 '12
I mean, I can see that you have never version of arrowchat on your website... when will the oxwall users be able to use it?
Damian
Damian Apr 9 '12
how do i update
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Apr 12 '12
Update is coming ASAP, everyone.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites May 30 '12
We'll be issuing a v1.5.12 release on our site this week and will be working on the v1.5 Oxwall update after. Thank you for your patience!
jeo
jeo May 31 '12
so how long a week or two and thanks for a reply that you have started the update for oxwall :)
jeo
jeo May 31 '12
also dose chatrooms work on mobile and do each site that has plugin get a mobile app or how would users know?
Filip
Filip Jun 6 '12
Refreshing my admin page every hour :D can't wait :D
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jun 9 '12
v1.5.12 is now available! Enjoy!
Filip
Filip Jun 10 '12
Great!! :D one question only... google ads now work normally with chat?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic