We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - ArrowChat | Forum

jeo
jeo Dec 6 '11
ok can you point me in the rite way to modification it please and when will it be the next update and would that come free with this plugin, i hope so :)
Ivan
Ivan Dec 6 '11
When I had changed location of ow_userfiles to Amazon s3 Cloud storage avatars disappeared. Where should I change configs to make it work properly? Thanks a lot!!!
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Dec 9 '11
@Ivan You can change the avatar logic in the includes/functions_receive.php file. It's within the "getAvatar" function.
jeo
jeo Dec 9 '11
@ArrowSuites: how can i change the apps icon & set all apps n games as other apps. Plus how can i change the height & width of the bar?
Mutahir Mirza
Mutahir Mirza Dec 12 '11
I'm having this problem :(
jeo
jeo Dec 12 '11
kart up date my arrowchat! please help
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Dec 12 '11
@Mutahir We're answering your ticket on ArrowChat.com.

@jeo Just re-download the package and overwrite all files.
jeo
jeo Dec 12 '11
How can i change the color, width & height of the bar?
jeo
jeo Dec 12 '11
also when i re-downloaded it, overwrite all files now it wont work! mean it dusent show up on my site, iv change the cache to (CHMOD 777) and installed it like last time but still don't work?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Dec 12 '11
@jeo PM me with your site URL and a test login account.
Mutahir Mirza
Mutahir Mirza Dec 13 '11
Thanks, I really appreciate your help..
Arrowchat is amazing and I'm really happy with it.
But this problem is driving me crazy, I hope you guys sort it out quickly...

:)
Ivan
Ivan Jan 10 '12
@ArrowSuites, Do I have to write the route to get avatar to Amazon S3 in this way:
"https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/...vatars/avatar_"

But it doesn't work.
jeo
jeo Jan 11 '12
@ArrowSuites, could you be kind enuth to add a manual to make IM's retrieve in mailbox, so people are using pc can still IM mobile users easier!
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jan 14 '12
@Ivan I'm not familiar with Amazon S3, so I cannot help you with that, unfortunately.

@jeo That's a complicated modification.
jeo
jeo Jan 15 '12
ok but could you take it in mine to try and sort out somethink out like this please? thanks
jeo
jeo Jan 25 '12
when is the update gonna be i been waiting weeks now still no answer! i rely need my chat to be mobile friendly.
Mike
Mike Feb 9 '12
Can this be made to work with 1.3?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Feb 9 '12
Mike, we've verified that it does work with Oxwall 1.3.
jeo
jeo Feb 16 '12
@arrowsuites: can you. plaese make arrow chat as a role so i caan set it for paying members only.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo Mar 1 '12
Hey guys, this is great! I love but im wondering if there's a way that instead of the username appearing the name and last name can appear???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic