We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

integrate skadate mobile apps tinder feature - Meet Users Tinder Style | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 16 '17
hello

i hope this plugin could working with skadates mobile apps tinder feature then i would pay 99 usd or more! for this plugin

but nobody develop for mobile apps in this store and that is very sad about future for skadate and oxwall.

thanks for great plugin but for now i want to buy plugins that only support my mobile apps because they are more importen then my desktop software is.

David
David Mar 17 '17
Why don't you get rid of the mobile option on ska and just resize your desktop view to fit on your mobile view? essentially making your mobile a desktop version
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 17 '17

Quote from David Why don't you get rid of the mobile option on ska and just resize your desktop view to fit on your mobile view? essentially making your mobile a desktop version
because SEO a mobile app is 1000 times easier then SEO a desktop website and less more competion then a desktop website have when it comes to dating. that the BIG reason

oxwall and skdate need jump on the train or bee deleted as a business that earns money. they competioners are far more better on developing apps and new features and that future is mobile apps not desktop mobile versions. just look my own website 75% use my mobile apps and new members everyday is 80% coming from my mobile apps that is more easy to SEO and bee on top then a desktop website is and cost less more money seo a mobile app then a desktop website 

if i honest i will only spend money on new plugins that support mobile apps fully from now because that will return me more money then this 20% that i try spend money on all the time and probably in 5 years there will bee 15% so i see what the future is and that is APPS no doubt about it

i can make a beautiful fancy desktop software but that will not make me rich i need to have at least same beatiful mobile app with all this features that i have on my desktop software for bee rich i spend 3 years on my life here now and i see all this fancy thing si add on my desktop website is give me little money in return but everything thta is new on mobile app is giving me 100% in return and make me growing much faster

now i not saying all plugins not support mobile apps because there are many that support mobile apps.

this plugin here could easy bee integrated because skadate mobile apps have a TINDER feature already but someone need do the hard work integrate it and i think maybe developers here are not target that market they target mainly they who use dekstop software with some half made responsive theme that they call fully responsvien they who sell this themes but in fact when you have 20 or 50 plugins not 20 of this plugisn are support responsive and then you stay there with you fancly responsive theme and plugins and pages that are not responsive 

okey this was a long message and maybe little off topic i need go sleep now

good night

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 17 '17
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 2 '17
This plugins is Compatible with Oxwall (Mobile and Desktop) and with Skadate (Mobile and Desktop). I don't own an app for Android or iOS, neither have Skadate App license to modify the source code. Skadate Apps are not open source, so we cannot add this feature to your app.

Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 2 '17
i think skadate apps already have this feature...anyways i will start testing new mobile apps for oxwall 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 12 '20
still not possible to make this plugin support skadate PWA,Android,IOS ?

hmmm.....it would bee awsome if it was possible but i understand if not possible

maybe you could add a feature that adds the tinder page from the skadate PWA app? it swtich to PWA inside a smaller window. i feel the developer of this plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1630

have taken a feature or page directly from the PWA app in a smaller window that he integrated to bigger desktop window

interesting indeed....

ahaaa...he have just take the tinder page from the PWA app and added to a widget in desktop version....

hmmm.....i hope you understand how he did that?

i look the plugin screenshots https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1630

and it looks like he can open PWA app page in a desktop page 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 12 '20
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Aug 12 '20
This plugin is now compatible with Skadate PWA App, Android App and iOS App.

Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 13 '20
Awsome news :)

I will buy this and test it :) 

Thank you

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 13 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 13 '20
Okey i tested 

There is one problem as far i can see:

"friend plugin" is a oxwall plugin that skadate not use.

And if i install that "friend" plugin then it would not bee supported on my mobile apps IOS/Android/PWA

So if i honest this plugin would not work very well

Maybe if you can add something more then just bee friends if there is a match?

Not sure what skadate use in the swipe plugin but i think it is not friends.

I think a "chat notice" that you have now matched with this user and "send you first message to you new friend" then it would 100% support skadate 

Is this possible?

Thank you

Ow-ghost

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 13 '20
a "chat notice" when have a "match" is a very good.

because it will on auto send a "email" notice that you have a new message.

i forget : chat notice will also give a "push notice" not only a email reminder so 3 to 4 times better when have a match get a chat notice about it.

Actually this will not only make the plugin better it will boost and add new feature for skadate mobile apps that they will get chat notice and email notice on auto when there is a match.now i think skadate not have that.

But the question is:

should "admin" send a chat notice or should the one who clicked "yes" the last time get a chat notice only? or should they both get a chat notice?

another option they get chat notice message on auto from both profiles not from admin for easy respond back

I know you will pick the best solution .....

regards

Ow-ghost 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
Find one more problem i tested it more today

It shows many profiles with no photos? I think not good?

If no profile photo uploaded then this users should not bee visible in a avatar slide show it look bad my friend

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Aug 15 '20

A chat text is sent to the users when both swipe right, even those users who did swipe right in the app get the same chat text.
Friends plugin is not required, if you have no friends plugin, just change the language text for the match message that they receive in chat.
New message or popup with "you have a match" in website will be added in next version.
Both get a chat text "from each other", you can test in my testing website 
http://oxwall.codemonster.pro
About the profiles with no photos it should not be happening, I will test again, do you have installed a plugin related to auto-avatars or something like that? If so. which one.
Senior Developer

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Aug 15 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
wow awsome SD it is alreday there :)

i not sure why it shows profiles with no avatars ?

Maybe it is profiles that i not approved avatars yet?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
i will investigate it deeper ....see why it reads profiles with no avatars
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
i can not click on any place for look the profile pages in a new window. it should bee added to so you can look closer on the profile and maybe send a message or try contact them in another way

i will try search usernames see if they are excisiting users or something else

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
looks like they are excisting users....strange...
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
are suspended users blocked from this slide show?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
Is the same avatars show up many times over and over again? is that correct? 

if i click NO in one profile will it show up again?

I see it looping with same avatars over and over again even that i click this avatars no or yes ?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 15 '20
Senior Developer Leader
Yes, suspended are not displayed. 

Do you have the premoderation plugin installed and enabled? I forgot to test it and I remember having compatibility  issues with the adult private photos plugin with this plugin. I will test it to see if this is the one.

Senior Developer.

Senior Developer Leader
Looping is enabled and should be displaying when you reload the page, not when you swipe left or right. I will take a look at this too.

Senior Developer.

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic