We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

my website is hacked | Forum

Carsten
Carsten Mar 26 '17
I'm not sure what to be jealous about here. I don't know your site or how much success it really has. The only thing that is here is what you say and how you present yourself. So you're doing all the work yourself :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "bring anything". I can only add to this what i know, and that was that it could be the phpmailer that was causing the problem. I'm not sure what else you would like me to do.
Carsten
Carsten Mar 26 '17
A space can break a link be course it's a valid character in an url. Which means that everything that is put in the url field will be taken in to account and thought of as a part of the link/url.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 26 '17
Carsten you are jealouse on me as a person.

how do i present my self here? can you show something that i present my self as a business man that clearly says this words on this forum. I think everyone is a business man if they run a website if it is that you talking about? or maybe i run a special website that makes me stand out and bee a business man compare to tohers that run websites here? please explain what you mean and what i try promote my self here and send some proof of what you saying and not imagine things in you own head

thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 26 '17
Carsten
Carsten Mar 26 '17
Nope, i don't know you, i don't know what i should be jealous about.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 26 '17

first you acting like you know me and judge me and now you dont know me...oh my god this guy are seriously not remember what he says about people.

And you ignore all my questions to you. okey no problem you do not have so much brain to use to answer my questions. you are typically a guy that speak bad about people then you go hide in you cave when it getting hot with you tail behind you legs. please stay in that cave and not come out from that cave before you have something good to say about people it will bee much better for everyone if you do that. thanks very much.
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 26 '17
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 27 '17

Those who can not relate within the serious debate, has already lost the discussions.

I urge all debaters out there in the ether to; Never respond when criticism becomes nasty, bullying and beyond debate.

https://our-freedom-to-speech.com/articles/article/18/personkarakteristikker-horer-ikke-hjemme-i-det-offentlige-rom

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 27 '17
I love action then something happens in this world and not like this political people only talking nothing happens! and then they hide them self in a cave when people start ask them questions what they did really say

as long you not insult anyone talk what ever you want.

he called me stupid (insult me) and i called him that he have no brain so what next?

i can go on forever.

i urge to all people out there to always respond to people that try insult you and let them know they did and ask them why they did that and confront them.

bee proud who you are and not let anyone jump on you. 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 27 '17
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 27 '17
Good luck with that OW-Ghost, hu,hu
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 28 '17

Quote from Ketil Ervik Good luck with that OW-Ghost, hu,hu
I not believe in luck or religion, nothing good with religion at all. if no religion the world bee a much better place to live in. my opinion Ketil i know you have another opinion and that is ok.
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 28 '17
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 29 '17
Remember. This forum is for Oxwall support
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 29 '17
Yes remember that when write something on you keyboard at least we agree on that 

now time leave this strange personal thing behind about ME. 

thank you very much 5 stars of 5 stars to you guys

Glad Påsk!

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 29 '17
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 11 '17
Can someone show how to update the latest PHPMailer on Oxwall? Thanks in advanced.
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 13 '17

Quote from Bruce Tran Can someone show how to update the latest PHPMailer on Oxwall? Thanks in advanced.
I did a little search in the forum, here is the answer you are looking for : https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/53201
skaoxine
skaoxine Apr 13 '17
Finally a good question !

git clone https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer.git

You will have a folder named PHPMailer
copy it in /ow_libraries/vendor/phpmailer

Rename the original phpmailer -> phpmailer_origin
Rename the git clone PHPMailer -> phpmailer

Set the permissions on this folder (775 - 664 or 755 - 644) and that's it !

I'm not sure if it's the right way to do that !
If one dev can confirm if there something else to do ?

It worked for me and apparently thank you Scam Detector for that someone already answered to this question ;-)
The Forum post is edited by skaoxine Apr 13 '17
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 14 '17
Thanks guys. I noticed the original phpmailer folder has more 21 file total, while the new one only has 14. You guys know why?
skaoxine
skaoxine Apr 18 '17
Try meld it's a nice soft for comparing files, folders, versions...

If you used "Download Zip" from git web page ?!

YES docs folder is missing and maybe few others files.

Normally that's it and with "git clone" (in dev) nothing is missing.

Same thing wtih branch 6.0 and "Download Zip" : docs - examples - test & few others files are missing.

Maybe from their point of view it's a security risk and... don't do that (-: in prod ;-)

The Forum post is edited by skaoxine Apr 23 '17
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 19 '17
I see. Thanks. I'll leave those files as is.
James Walter
James Walter Jan 1
These are only a few of the many services we offer. In addition to repairing latches, locks, and axles, our team can also fix lifts. Evanston Towing Company
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We also offer a free shuttle service to get you where you need to go while your truck is being serviced. Coconut Creek Towing Company
Pages: « 1 2