We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Possible? - Force membership | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 8 '17
Hello

Is it possible force "one" member to upgrade?

I look for feature where i can force people from on country to upgrade or one and one member yu pick you self who you want force to upgrade

or another option would bee cool

after use the site free in 3 or 6 months you will bee forced to upgrade and the delete profile button they will not have access to for create a new profile to avoid the force upgrade

to force upgrade one gender is not a good solution you want to target they who have little money and try use your site for free for along time

for me i want force poor countrys upgrade and i want have option pick a member that i want upgrade

and then a option where you set how many months they can use your site free before they forced upgrade

and LAST You not want have DEAD members on you site so all members that is in "force mode" need bee same suspended they are NOT VISIBLE and something need list this members so you can easy remove them after some weeks if they decide NOT upgrade.

i did a suggestion here for another plugin i hope somone would make it https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/57847

Thanks

Ow_ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 8 '17
VipDev
VipDev Oct 8 '17

Quote from OW-Ghost Hello

Is it possible force "one" member to upgrade?

I look for feature where i can force people from on country to upgrade or one and one member yu pick you self who you want force to upgrade

or another option would bee cool

after use the site free in 3 or 6 months you will bee forced to upgrade and the delete profile button they will not have access to for create a new profile to avoid the force upgrade

to force upgrade one gender is not a good solution you want to target they who have little money and try use your site for free for along time

for me i want force poor countrys upgrade and i want have option pick a member that i want upgrade

and then a option where you set how many months they can use your site free before they forced upgrade

and LAST You not want have DEAD members on you site so all members that is in "force mode" need bee same suspended they are NOT VISIBLE and something need list this members so you can easy remove them after some weeks if they decide NOT upgrade.

i did a suggestion here for another plugin i hope somone would make it https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/57847

Thanks

Ow_ghost

Our team can do all you needs. But you can think about some major things. We cannot implement all your described things in one plugin. Please write me directly and I will give you a price

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 8 '17
Hello

I not pay for clearly bugs like this

<<<<<<<<<

and LAST You not want have DEAD members on you site so all members that is in "force mode" need bee same suspended they are NOT VISIBLE and something need list this members so you can easy remove them after some weeks if they decide NOT upgrade<<<<<<<

This you should have been thinking about when you create the plugin and it is not a add on extra feature that your customers that buy this plugin should pay for

if you fix such things for free i will concider hire you but i will not pay for things that can hurt my site clearly

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 8 '17
VipDev
VipDev Oct 8 '17

<<<<<<<<<

and LAST You not want have DEAD members on you site so all members that is in "force mode" need bee same suspended they are NOT VISIBLE and something need list this members so you can easy remove them after some weeks if they decide NOT upgrade<<<<<<<

This you should have been thinking about when you create the plugin and it is not a add on extra feature that your customers that buy this plugin should pay for

if you fix such things for free i will concider hire you but i will not pay for things that can hurt my site clearly

Hello thank you for report we will think about new features
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 9 '17
Hello, thats great . hope see a update soon 
Quote from VipDev

<<<<<<<<<

Hello thank you for report we will think about new features

You do not have permission to reply this topic