We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Language problem - VAPTCHA - Gestures Verification System (CAPTCHA) | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 11 '18
I try sign up for a account and switch to english language at main page, but this url is in chinese in my browser? 

----------> https://www.vaptcha.com/login?lang=en

Send the link to register a vaptcha account in english language

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 11 '18
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Apr 11 '18
Hi,

I will post a step by step tutorial with images on how to register and complete the full configuration.

In the meantime if you cannot wait please install this chrome extension to translate the website into any language, if the website is translated you can read but you cannot not click any button, you need to remove translation to continue. Use this tool for undestanding what you are doing only. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb

In the right click of this form you will see a "Mail" icon a "smartphone" icon, click on the Mail icon to register using your email. You need to have your email open so you finish the registration.

The first field is Email, then click in the blue button, an email will be sent to you with a verification code, put this code in the second field, and your new password in the third field. Then click in the big rounded blue button to finish registration.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Senior Developer Leader

I forgot to mention that you have 60 seconds since you request the verification code to refresh your email box, open the email, copy the verification code and click in the blue button to register.

So I recommend to fill email and password (first and 3rd field), then click in the first squared blue button, copy the verification code from your email, put the verification code into the second field and then click in the register button (rounded button).

Senior Developer.

Senior Developer Leader
Registration form is in this link:

https://www.vaptcha.com/register

Senior Developer Leader
I just posted a step by step tutorial on how to register and get your VID and Key to configure this plugin.

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/60643

Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 12 '18
Thanks for the tutorial

Now i managed sign up for a account

There is one big issue left:

All build in text field and warning messages and other visible messages when try make the puzzle are in english language only, probably 80% would not have any problem understand how to pass this captcha puzzle but i know some people need have everything explained in they own language for pass!

Right now i would only give the plugin 3 stars of 5 because the multilanguage support is missing but it could bee a awsome plugin with multilanguage support

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 12 '18
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Apr 12 '18

Hi OW-Ghost!

Thank you for letting me know that you managed to finish this configuration.

The english only is because the api provides English and Chinese at this time, API owners are improving on time and I sent them a request to let us switch to another languages as well.

I'm currently doing some tests and trying to accomplish this without waiting for their response to be able to select another languages.

If you use the embed "theme" in this plugin, no text is displayed, images only.

Float and Popup theme does display text.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 13 '18
Hi Senior Developer !

<<<<I'm currently doing some tests and trying to accomplish this without waiting for their response to be able to select another languages.>>>

Great news, the embed script text switch to language keys would bee a nice task to solve :)

I will use the embed version with no text in the mean time :) 

Thank you.

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 13 '18
You do not have permission to reply this topic