We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New update - Facebook Connect | Forum

Dave
Dave May 3 '18

fbconnect.10820.zip 244.94kb

The Forum post is edited by Dave Aug 31 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 20 '18
i get same message to my email

yves
yves Jun 11 '18
is this app still working ?

Casey
Casey Jun 13 '18
I am trying to get this plugin working on my site and it does not work.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 17 '18
Forget this shiit, its dont working.
David
David Aug 5 '18
Dave... app review done... the plugin simply does not work.  Period.
Onur
Onur Aug 5 '18
not working anymore.. if someone has a website working this plugin?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 5 '18
not working after update
David
David Aug 7 '18
Keeping up... still having the same problem as all the other users... it doesn't work.  Period.
Quote from Dave
Quote from David Dave... app review done... the plugin simply does not work.  Period.

Keep up David! https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/62019

David
David Aug 13 '18
It shouldn't be a "Featured Plugin" in the store if the thing isn't working for anyone. SMH.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 13 '18
I was remove my plugin, this is second time i remove this plugin and i very happy to not use it anymore. I told in another topic this plugin have no future because facebook changes rules all the time and you never know when they stop work with third part software like oxwall or skadate.

So now i will not install this plugin again i promise my self that....in the end i will win when facebook changes rules next time let say in 2 or 3 years or maybe 5

1. the developer that upgrade this plugin is not stabel and give a shit to talk with us

2. facebook is not stabel with they own rules

3. fake accounts from facebook join my site everyday with fake email adress = dead profiles

4. the connection to facebook slows down you site. look gtmetrix if not belive me

5. it allows 5% finished profiles join your website and take up you database as garbage profiles

6. it allows profiles from facebook with no avatars or naked avatars or avatars that is not a profile picture, you need sort this bad avatars out all the time because they already approved by this plugin

Bye bye facebook connect.........

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 13 '18
You do not have permission to reply this topic