We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Parsererror / Undefined - Anti Spam, Anti Bots Killer | Forum

Matthias
Matthias May 7 '18
Hello,

I just tried this plugin on my development page and ran into some issues. 

1.) Parsererror

Whenever I want to send a message now, I get the alert saying "parsererror". I cannot send any private messages anymore. 

Before this error occured, I created a new account and used a link in the first message to test the anti-spam. It was flagged correct, but now I cannot send any messages with any account (admin and normal accounts) anymore and only get parsererror messages. 

Idea: Could this be linked to the fact that I am testing this plugin with the same IP adress? So all messaging from this IP adress is now locked, no matter with account I use?

2.) Message "undefined"

To test the system, I created a new account and send a message with a link. It was not working as intended, but I only got an "undefined" error message to see. 

Can you show me where to translate this message? I have not found the string in the language file. 

Thank you

Matthias

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 7 '18
Hi Matthias!

Which Oxwall version are you using in your website?

Would you please send me (via private message) a screenshot of each issue, I'm already working in a few bug fixes and I will upload a new update in 20 hours from now, If you send me this screenshots I will work on this right now too.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Matthias
Matthias May 7 '18
Hello,

I am using: Skadate (10800). Platform version: 1.8.4 (10800)

I also sent you a private message with more details. 

Thank you for the help

Matthias

The Forum post is edited by Matthias May 7 '18
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 8 '18
Both errors are fixed in latest update.

Senior Developer.

Matthias
Matthias May 8 '18
Thank you! We will continue testing the next days and probably put in live beginning next week. 

Thanks again for your great work!

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi May 23 '18

Hi there,

I inboxed you as well.....but i also ran into this error :

You do not have permission to reply this topic