We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

UPDATE REQUEST: Simple interface purge button for blocks - Anti Spam, Anti Bots Killer | Forum

Blaire
Blaire Sep 26 '18
I'm pretty familiar with zbblock. Over time, there will be a few false positive blocks/bans that should be purged (no big deal), and the vault files that contain the executed blocks will grow massively. You can manually remove these when you FTP into your server and go to ow_plugins > botsblocker > classes > libs > zbblock > vault to purge both ipddbd.txt & ippbdb.csv

They will auto-generated again. No need to recreate the files. Really handy in itself.

But it would be even better if there was a simple button in the plugin interface for Oxwall Admin Control Panel that would automatically purge those 2 files from the database and allow them to repopulate on their own as they are naturally coded to do.

Could you please add a "purge blocks" button that will remove the ipddbd.txt & ippbdb.csv files?

Thank you.
The Forum post is edited by Blaire Sep 27 '18
Matthias
Matthias Sep 27 '18
I support this request with all my heart! 

Thank you for bringing this up, Blaire!

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Oct 20 '18
Yes feature will be added in next update. Next update in next week. I was going to release a new update last week but I couldn't for personal reasons.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

John
John Nov 14 '18

Can one also purge the file post_log.csv safely, or should this be kept?

Mine has grown to over 340 MB

Matthias
Matthias Apr 30 '19

Edit: Deleting and installing the plugin helped, although I still dont see the plugin folder on my ftp. 

Hello everyone,

I updated the plugin to get the new features. Unfortunatley, I cannot access my "killedlogs" tab anymore, it just shows a blank page (because it´s so full probably). 

So I tried to FTP the plugin folder to delete it manually, as described above. The strange thing is, there is no folder in "ow_plugins" called "botsblocker". 

I also dont see any other folder containing the necessary files or info on the plugin? 

I can confirm the plugin is still installed and working on my website though ;) 

What´s the easiest way to fix this? Delete and install the plugin again on my server?

Thank you for the help,

Matthias

The Forum post is edited by Matthias May 7 '19
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 10 '19
Sometimes a new directory is created with a random name when you install the plugin using the Oxwall upload system, please search for a directory with random name inside ow_plugins, there should be installed inside it.

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic