We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cheated. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
AppXprt
AppXprt May 12 '19
They will continue to defraud developers, but if they are reported enough they may be investigated by PayPal and the authorities.

Report the piracy to the appropriate authorities and the Fraud to the FBI.

Seriously... I've done it, I don't play games when it comes to my proprietary software...

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt May 12 '19
dave Leader
dave May 12 '19
The only way i know how is to block certain countries via paypal config however i did that for awhile and i found out i was also blocking real customers so i removed the block.   

You can also block any sale that does not have a paypal account so that way they must sign up for paypal to make the purchase. You can also set that the customer must be verified inside of paypal (at least they used to) so that means that the customer has verified their account via a bank or financial institution.  

Other than that there is not much you can do but file a claim.    

The Forum post is edited by dave May 12 '19
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 20 '23
That is why it is of utmost importance that you get the job done by a crew that knows exactly what they are doing, with quality in mind. Tracy Roofing Pros
tatitac
tatitac Dec 31 '23
I trust 오피뷰 for OP insights, but a more diverse content selection would be a welcome addition.
tatitac
tatitac Jan 1
I discovered amazing places thanks to 대밤. Its detailed info, ease of use, and community interaction make it the ultimate local search tool.
tatitac
tatitac Jan 3
Stable platforms are the foundation of a high op사이트 순위.
tatitac
tatitac Jan 5
Experience the magic of 에볼루션파워볼 for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4