We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issues with "mobile Version" registrations - Affiliate For Credits | Forum

Matthias
Matthias May 23 '19
Hello,

I tried on my test-enviroment today to sign up using the "mobile Version" and ran into some issues. Anybody else experiencing these?

1) Registrations are counted twice

I registered one account (same name), but in the affiliate dashboard it shows me as 2 separate accounts. See picture:

2) Unverified registrations are counted 

I use 2 step identification, so new users must confirm the Email-Adress. However, the affiliate plugin already counts them as "registered" even though the new account is not yet confirmed. 

This could be an issue, since users take advantage of this. 

3) OW Debug Notice

Undefined property: AFFILIATEFORCREDITS_BOL_Payments::$activityStamp

As mentioned, this all happend on my Test (!) Site and registering the account in the mobile version. 

Anybody else having this issue?

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 24 '19
Hi Matthias!

Thank you for the explanation on all the issues, that helps a lot on fixing bugs. 

I will update this plugin as soon as I can and let you know when the update is ready.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Matthias
Matthias Jun 5 '19
Thank you Senior Developer,

I look forward to the next update and as always rate your plugins as soon as I have it running on my live site for a while. 

Keep up the good work!

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 6 '19
Hi Matthias!

I just updated this plugin.

To make it work with your website please go to the plugin's configuration, change this option and click save.

This new option makes your website pay to users who verified their email only.

Please let me know if you see any other issue.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Matthias
Matthias Jun 7 '19

Hi Senior Developer,

thank you for the fast fix, i will test it throughout the weekend and let you know if I find something.

As always, thumbs up on your reaction time!

I love your work here,

Matthias

You do not have permission to reply this topic