We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Features Requests - Messenger | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 11 '19

I not like the design if i compare with the iola app that was publish today and skadate..to much big square block and square icons...to much masculine design... when look screenshots. it looks like mobile version or another app from another developer when it comes to design. i just honest and i know we all have different eyes when it comes to design and layout.

try keep header meny more fun or keep it on another page same with footer, and chat small windows look little boring. more cool shapes i look for ...

i sorry but the design is not attract me but the Iola design attract me very much and skadate design

but when it comes to implement features, BIG win what i can see so far...

you can ignore my review ...i just like to tell what i see from my point of view....someone else maybe love the design

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 11 '19
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 11 '19

I want to make a detail of the User Roles theme.

Suppose a scenario in which we have a "free" role and a "paid" role.

We are given this whole table:

"free" starts a conversation

-You can write to a "free" Yes [] No []

-You can write to a "paid" Yes [] No []

"paid" starts a conversation

-You can write to a "free" Yes [] No []

-You can write to a "paid" Yes [] No []

"free" reads a conversation

-You can read if it comes from "free" Yes [] No []

-You can read if it comes from "paid" Yes [] No []

-You can answer if it comes from "free" Yes [] No []

-You can answer if it comes from "paid" Yes [] No []

"paid" reads a conversation

-You can read if it comes from "free" Yes [] No []

-You can read if it comes from "paid" Yes [] No []

-You can answer if it comes from "free" Yes [] No []

-You can answer if it comes from "paid" Yes [] No []

I think it is necessary for many websites, at least for mine since I understand that the source code will not be available to be able to modify it.

It would also be very interesting a very accessible button to block the interlocutor, on dating sites there are VERY heavy guys.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jul 17 '19
There is a new update, you can see the screenshots of the design improvement.

- Admob banner was moved below the buttons in profile page.

- Profile page design improvement.

- Buttons improvement

- Icons added to TabBar in home page.

You can download and test the app from here

If you already have the app installed, you need to uninstall it first.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Jul 17 '19
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jul 17 '19
Hi all!

Jamie Thank you.

Webster Molaudi Done. Admob has been moved to be unintrusive.

Codebrono I'm glad that you like it.

OW-Ghost

Design will improve in time, you can take a look at the screenshots and let me know what do you think that can be improved in design.

Patricia 

It currently works the same way the website's chat works, I may add extra configuration in next updates.

"Block User" button will be added in next version.

Thank you everybody.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Jul 17 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 18 '19
Senior Developer

The design look 5 times better now then first release :) 

make design approvment all the time...wow that is amazing if you will do

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jul 26 '19
Thanks SD,

Almost reaching my savings target to buy this awesome plugin. I had a great idea for this plugin which i think it will be gold and thought i should share maybe you might add it on the next update.

You know with WhatsApp Instagram and Facebook you have Stories that last for 24 hours, what if we have something similar on the plugin as well but it works like this. users with have an option on the settings of the App to "Enable" or "Disable" Status update Sync, where if enabled whatever you put up as your status update on your OXwall Profile or newsfeed will automatically sync to your Stories on the Messenger App....whether be a Video, Photo, Text, Location, Audio or mixed content.

None of the big apps have no such this will be a unique ability for this messenger, even better to sync back to oxwall status or newsfeed (But this status stays forever on Oxwall ) whatever Status Update you put on the Messenger App Stories (Disappears after 24 hours) :D 

Thanks

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jul 26 '19
Hi 

OW-Ghost

Thank you.

Webster Molaudi!That's an amazing idea. I already have a stories plugin, I'm just testing it before releasing it in the store. It will try to make your idea idea work in the same plugin stories plugin and add compatibility with this App.
Thank you.Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 4 '19
for change my apps to this app i need:

- search page for search people for chat with and list them in a result page.

for example search for gender,age,country and more.....admin pick what search values should bee visible.

Cesar Leiva
Cesar Leiva Aug 4 '19

Quote from Webster Molaudi Thanks SD,

Almost reaching my savings target to buy this awesome plugin. I had a great idea for this plugin which i think it will be gold and thought i should share maybe you might add it on the next update.

You know with WhatsApp Instagram and Facebook you have Stories that last for 24 hours, what if we have something similar on the plugin as well but it works like this. users with have an option on the settings of the App to "Enable" or "Disable" Status update Sync, where if enabled whatever you put up as your status update on your OXwall Profile or newsfeed will automatically sync to your Stories on the Messenger App....whether be a Video, Photo, Text, Location, Audio or mixed content.

None of the big apps have no such this will be a unique ability for this messenger, even better to sync back to oxwall status or newsfeed (But this status stays forever on Oxwall ) whatever Status Update you put on the Messenger App Stories (Disappears after 24 hours) :D 

Thanks

excellent idea would be great, so the stories could remain, well I am also raising money and I have little to buy this beautiful complement for my site
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic