We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does this work on MailBox? - Typing Indicator | Forum

Catkin
Catkin Aug 12 '19
Will the typing indicator show on the mailbox? Our site does not use the live chat feature of the mailbox plugin.

Thank you very much!

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Aug 12 '19
Hi Jamie!

Yes, it is fully compatible with Mailbox in all 3 modes

1 - Mail   [ Compatible ]

2 - Chat [ Compatible ]

3 - Mail + Chat [ Compatible ]

You only install this plugin and it starts working immediately no matter which Message Mode you have in your website.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Catkin
Catkin Aug 12 '19
Brilliant!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 31 '20
awsome need test this one

you get more and more plugin that are very flexible to support many different native mobile apps 

this is how i would like see more plugin developers do....create for working on mobile apps no mather what brand but they use the oxwall core and standard plugins as base :)

awsome :) I will start test one and one of your plugins very soon

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Mar 31 '20

Quote from OW_Ghost awsome need test this one

you get more and more plugin that are very flexible to support many different native mobile apps 

this is how i would like see more plugin developers do....create for working on mobile apps no mather what brand but they use the oxwall core and standard plugins as base :)

awsome :) I will start test one and one of your plugins very soon

Hi OW_Ghost!

Thank you for your interest, this module does not support Skadate WPA yet, unfortunately it is impossible to make it work without editing the source code of the APP.If you want me to add support for your Skadate WPA app, I just need a small donation and the source code of your app, I will add the required code to make it compatible for you.

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic