We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Conflict with skadate video plugin - Instant Notify Popup | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 11 '20
Hello SD,

This plugin is make my video chat plugin from skadate stop working?

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1194

I think something in skadate video code or in your plugin code that not like each other.

I need now uninstall this plugin sadly that i like very much. I hope possible fix the conflict with the 2 plugins?

ow_ghost

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 11 '20
Would you please share your errors log (in private message) to see if is there anything in there that helps to find what the issue is?

If you can, please attach Apache logs too.

Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 11 '20
Hello

there was no errors.

skadate did try find why my video plugin stopped working and they did send me this message:

Video chat issues were caused by following plugins:
Mailbox Check Mark
Instant Notify Popup

We've deactivated them and calls are working. Please re-check on your end.

Regards,
SkaDate Support

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 11 '20
I see, I will fix it and upload a new update soon.

Than you for the information.

Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 16 '20
This is errors that show in chrome browser developer tool console when i start video chat plugin:

listener1.4.js:6 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined    at new OW_Notificationlistener (listener1.4.js:6)    at ?recipientId=10432&sessionId=ehxfklg&initiator=1:611    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (?recipientId=10432&sessionId=ehxfklg&initiator=1:612)    at l (jquery.min.js:4)    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:4)    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:4)    at HTMLDocument.S (jquery.min.js:4)

if deactive "instant notify" plugin the error is gone

regards

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 16 '20
You do not have permission to reply this topic