We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugin errors | Forum

OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
Hello

I go this notice errors that fill my error log with 1000000000 notice same

[Fri Feb 14 17:45:20 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:51:24 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:52:49 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:53:51 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:58:27 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:01:46 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:02:17 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:12:09 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:12:47 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:13:26 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:14:44 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:18:00 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99

someone can help me fix this that have code skills?

the developer is very slow respond to feedback about this plugin

Thanks in advance

Ow_ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW_Ghost Feb 14
Chris_W
Chris_W Feb 14
Have you tried uninstalling the plugin, deleting it,download a fresh copy and reinstalling it, just in case you have one or more corrupt files or database tables?
Quote from OW_Ghost Hello

I go this notice errors that fill my error log with 1000000000 notice same

[Fri Feb 14 17:45:20 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:51:24 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:52:49 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:53:51 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 17:58:27 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:01:46 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:02:17 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:12:09 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:12:47 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:13:26 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:14:44 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99[Fri Feb 14 18:18:00 2020] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /var/www/html/ow_plugins/hideadmin/classes/event_handler.php Line:99

someone can help me fix this that have code skills?

the developer is very slow respond to feedback about this plugin

Thanks in advance

Ow_ghost

OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
Yes i was today doing that. 

Is there any other plugin that hide admin?

Or someone else know what the problem is with the code?

OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
on event handler line 99 it says:

$profileUserId = BOL_UserService::getInstance()->findByUsername($profileUserName)->id;

OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14

here is the entirely public function and line 99

Chris_W
Chris_W Feb 14
Are the permissions correct on that file?
Chris_W
Chris_W Feb 14
I guess if it gets that far, it just can't locate the user 'admin' for some reason.
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14

hmmmm,,,,i think you right

why can not locate the user admin.?....hmmm

interesting indeed :)

hope someone can understand what is wrong

The Forum post is edited by OW_Ghost Feb 14
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
for some reason template_c did not have correct file permisson?

so i change to correct and i will see if that will solve the problem?

OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
did not help?

still same "notice" error on line 99

Chris_W
Chris_W Feb 14
Do you get the error regardless of whether you are signed in or not?
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
i will test sign out and see if i still get the error
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
yes still same errors
OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 14
i think it not find admin id or admin username.....

but i not good at php at all...just guessing

Marcus
Marcus Feb 15
Don't know your array object by its got to be like this...

$profileUserId = BOL_UserService::getInstance()->findByUsername($profileUserName->id):
Oxwall Germany Club
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Chris_W
Chris_W Feb 15
Why does it end with  :  and not  ;
Quote from Marcus Don't know your array object by its got to be like this...

$profileUserId = BOL_UserService::getInstance()->findByUsername($profileUserName->id):

OW_Ghost
OW_Ghost Feb 15

Yes why end with : and not ; 

I want to know to?

Quote from Marcus Don't know your array object by its got to be like this...

Marcus
Marcus Feb 15
Sorry my bad didn't notice it using my cell. Replace your line with mine...

$profileUserId = BOL_UserService::getInstance()->findByUsername($profileUserName->id);

Lets see what's up. 

Your line looks like this which is well wrong. 

$profileUserId = BOL_UserService::getInstance()->findByUsername($profileUserName)->id

Here your charing to access object and fetch value of ID. 

$profileUserName->id

Just a simple mistake can happen to anybody. 

The Forum post is edited by Marcus Feb 15
Marcus
Marcus Feb 15
I see what's he trying to do...

$profileUserId = BOL_UserService::getInstance()->findByUsername($profileUserName);

$profileUserId = $profileUserId->id;

Pages: 1 2 3 »