We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Grant access to admin translation area? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 16 '20
Hello

is there any plugin that you can pick what pages in admin panel you will grant access for a moderator or a member?

I thinking hire a translator and give him access to translation area ONLY but when create a moderator then he will access to any admin pages and i not really like that

I think i have seen a plugin that can control what admin pages a moderator can see and not see but i maybe wrong?

any advice and help would bee great :)

Thanks

Ow_ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 16 '20
dave Leader
dave Apr 26 '20
Did you ever find a plugin for this in the store?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 26 '20
No i did not find a plugin like this.
dave Leader
dave Apr 26 '20
You might ask patrica if she will do one, im sure she has the time
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Apr 26 '20

I already read this when it was published 10 days ago.

A plugin that allows this I can do it in 12h but after reading how much he appreciates me at https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/66641

it's better if someone else develops it.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 26 '20
admit you wanted add this feature to you admin tool plugin ;)

anyways guys, i hope i have som good friends here that can develop it ;)

if need my help, just send me a message :) Im here for you :)

Quote from Patricia Zorrilla

I already read this when it was published 10 days ago.

A plugin that allows this I can do it in 12h but after reading how much he appreciates me at https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/66641

it's better if someone else develops it.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 26 '20
dave Leader
dave Apr 26 '20
It pays to be kind... you get more flys with sugar than with vinegar, sorry ghost looks like you burned that bridge.
The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 26 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 27 '20
yes you burned that bridge....you goal was jump in here with nothing to do then invite someone you know hate me from another topic recently....grow up dave

you are not want anything then bring me down and you not sucess in 6 years must bee hard never success with you goal

if you was bos here there would not bee half of the plugins in the store, because you have kicked out so many people that not agree with you and you lover friends here at oxwall

thank god they did never upgrade you to have that power. 

can you know move on because u did not bring anything good to this topic that is not about me...you offline topic

Quote from dave It pays to be kind... you get more flys with sugar than with vinegar, sorry ghost looks like you burned that bridge.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 27 '20
dave Leader
dave Apr 27 '20

wow ghost is there a time ever that you are not full of piss and vinagar.... I was being nice, at the time i did not realize you have a issue with patricia.. Funny how you jump to conclusions without even knowing my character.  

Oh well, makes me no difference, i tried to be nice and you slapped my hand.  So be it.... your on your own then.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 27 '20
hahahaha...even Patricia know that you know we did fight in another topic...now you deny it....this is why you are fake and will always bee fake and try bring me down when you get the chanse to do sp....you need bee much smarter to cover what you goal was....everyone stay here long time understands
Quote from dave

wow ghost is there a time ever that you are not full of piss and vinagar.... I was being nice, at the time i did not realize you have a issue with patricia.. Funny how you jump to conclusions without even knowing my character.  

Oh well, makes me no difference, i tried to be nice and you slapped my hand.  So be it.... your on your own then.

dave Leader
dave Apr 27 '20

At the time i new you both where discussing stuff but i dont read every topic reply, maybe 1 or two prev ones ever.   So no i did not know you were having a fight, i assumed it was a discussion.   Sorry but again you are wrong.

Just so you know i sent that message because i saw the word F.... and no i did not read the whole thing at the time.   I dont need to read the whole thing. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 27 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 27 '20
hahah discussing stuff....please delete this topic....i will post a new one
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Apr 27 '20

Hi OW_Ghost!

If you can wait, I can do this new plugin once I finish my updates and the new one.

Senior Developer.

dave Leader
dave Apr 27 '20

See ghost taken care of, happy days and thanks SD

Ghost just so you know, on your long posts, i rearly read the whole thing, by the time i am half way through i already have a headache.  

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 27 '20

Thank you my friend

It is no hurry SD, you working on something much more importen plugin then this one.

But i happy there is someone that want to help make new plugins to the store always :)
Quote from Senior Developer

Hi OW_Ghost!

If you can wait, I can do this new plugin once I finish my updates and the new one.

Senior Developer.

dave Leader
dave Apr 27 '20

Quote from OW_GhostBut i happy there is someone that want to help make new plugins to the store always :)

The easy solution to that ghost..very simple. learn to code and then you wont have to depend on anyone else.   Im glad SD is going to do it for you, now we wont have to hear you complain about it anymore.  

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 27 '20
complain? what is wrong with you? are you jealouse?

i try start two topics that i need 2 plugins and you and this patrcia went crazy on me ?

Quote from dave

Quote from OW_GhostBut i happy there is someone that want to help make new plugins to the store always :)

The easy solution to that ghost..very simple. learn to code and then you wont have to depend on anyone else.   Im glad SD is going to do it for you, now we wont have to hear you complain about it anymore.  

Senior Developer Leader

Quote from dave

See ghost taken care of, happy days and thanks SD

Ghost just so you know, on your long posts, i rearly read the whole thing, by the time i am half way through i already have a headache.  

Hi Dave, It is good to see you here, I hope you are doing well in your country and all your family as well and safe from the pandemic.

Maybe I should stay quiet about the off topic comments, but I'm going to take the risk and say this, we must remain professional, this message was not. I know we have feelings too, but I think is not helping to keep fighting with customers that just want to be heard (even if is not your customer). We have 3 options, report the comment, answer, or ignore.
I wish you all the best and to be safe and healthy.
Senior Developer.

dave Leader
dave Apr 27 '20

I never meant that to mean that he gave me a headache, i get headaches on my own due to my medical condition, especially when i read alot.  So that comment maybe should have explained that (i apologize for that) but it was not unprofessional in its intention to explain why i dont read every reply.

SD i suppose i should have said all long replies, instead of using the word "your" but i was talking to him so i didnt catch that.   Sorry about that Ghost, but that still does not mean you not are out of line (because you are) time and time again and attacking someone who is trying to assist you.  But thats ok, your ways do not effect my life one bit, but i wont be so forward in the furture about helping you.  And before you even say it as i know you will.  My decisions to ask you not to do something have NOTHING to do with my personal feelings about you. So no i dont pick on you.... i ask you not to use the word F... i would do that to anyone. 

Senior Developer Leader
That's ok Dave, I fully understand, is just that not everybody know it or remember it, specially when they are very angry. I think we all should behave and write in a professional way, is the only way we can have a better forum and better plugins. Your last comment is good, I give you 5 stars to that. You will always have my respect.

OW_Ghost, A little advice, if the developers refuse to make a plugin or make an improvement, or they make mean comments to you, I know you are one of the smartest men I have ever met, that's why I know you can moderate your way of answer to them too (some words like "crazy" are highly offensive in some countries). I ask you to do it, please moderate your language, that will make you look better on the eyes of everyone that reads your comments, If a new developer read just cursing in here, they for sure will stay away from us.

Patricia, I know you are smart too, that's why you are a leader here, if you still want to make this new plugin before I make it, please go ahead, I know that if it meets the requirements, OW_Ghost will be happy to buy it, he is a good and reliable customer, a real businessman. If you don't want to, that's ok too, I will make it once I have the time.

When you see complaints, I see requests, improvements and business opportunities. Maybe I have a different perspective of the world, maybe not, but is the way I see almost all comments.

And finally, sorry to everyone if somebody find my reply offensive in any way, I know nobody asked for my opinion or advice, and for that I have to present my apologies.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Apr 27 '20
Pages: 1 2 »