We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Profile Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 29 '13
Feel free to post suggestions here.
Ajith Jojo
Ajith Jojo Jan 29 '13
Great plugin i  like it  
Ajith Jojo
Ajith Jojo Jan 29 '13
please  edit add this on next  version 
Attachments:
  bug.PNG (221.39Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 29 '13
It isn't a bug. I did it this way to make the button more noticeable. I think this will improve usability.
Ajith Jojo
Ajith Jojo Jan 30 '13
ok
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jan 30 '13
integrate to groups?

im wondering if you can also include this feature to groups just like fb fanpages.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 30 '13

OWDesigns,

I've already started working on this plugin. It will be released in a week or two.
The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Jan 30 '13
Soloplayer Designs
That nice.. is this a separate plugin?
Sergey Kambalin
Yes it will be separate plugin. There are a lot of differences and additional work to be done. 
Sergey Kambalin
Also I am working on Pages plugin. This plugin will be similar to Facebook Fan Pages. It will contain a lot of features and will be fully customizable. That plugin will be free. But some features will be chargeable.
Ajith Jojo
Ajith Jojo Jan 30 '13
mm Great 

thank you dear friend 

Soloplayer Designs
I see. excited to see it :)
suresh kumar
suresh kumar Feb 3 '13

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Also I am working on Pages plugin. This plugin will be similar to Facebook Fan Pages. It will contain a lot of features and will be fully customizable. That plugin will be free. But some features will be chargeable.

waiting for this .. does this cover photo plugin allow people to drag photos to adjust?
Ajith Jojo
Ajith Jojo Feb 3 '13

Quote from suresh kumar
Quote from Sergey Kambalin Also I am working on Pages plugin. This plugin will be similar to Facebook Fan Pages. It will contain a lot of features and will be fully customizable. That plugin will be free. But some features will be chargeable.

waiting for this .. does this cover photo plugin allow people to drag photos to adjust?

its drag and adjustable 

Soundchum web solution
MY dear,

when pages plugin will release ?

Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Mar 1 '13

Google +,facebook,twitter link just like youtube.
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Mar 1 '13
its a good idea if you can add youtube link too :)

google+,facebook,twitter,youtube.
Soundchum web solution
sergey,

when pages plugin release ?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 4 '13

Ashraf Nagah,

This plugin is quite complicated and I am going to make it really flexible so the development of the plugin will take a while. Also the plugin is not my first priority project now so I don't work on it full time. It will be realized in a month or maybe two.
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Mar 5 '13
Sergey, can you include the google+,facebook,twitter,youtube link to this profile cover just like the screenshot i posted
The Forum post is edited by Soloplayer Designs Mar 5 '13
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic