We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Profile Cover | Forum

BC
BC Apr 16 '13
Would it be possible to have multiple covers?

So that when a user refreshes the page it changes?

Ajith Jojo
Ajith Jojo May 30 '13
after 2 months wht is the real status of your page plugin we are waiting for that .....
Michel
Michel May 30 '13
add more pay options cuz i dont got paypal etc.. now i cant buy these things ever
Aprillos
Aprillos Jun 19 '13
braveio
adam john
adam john Jun 28 '13
i hope you can make a free version maybe with a limited things that have on paid version
Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Nov 15 '13
Text missing in notification setting option  
Attachments:
  Email Notifications.png (129.05Kb)
Simone
Simone Oct 2 '15
Hi,

is it possible to compress image before or after upload?

my users upload 5MB of image..

thank you

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 2 '15
Simone,

I will consider your suggestion for the next plugin update. 
Thank you.

John
John Oct 11 '15

Quote from Simone Hi,

is it possible to compress image before or after upload?

my users upload 5MB of image..

thank you

Wouldn't it be possible to have the user load an image to a gallery and let Oxwall handle compression? The user could then select the cover photo from that gallery. I'm assuming it would work but as I'm having problems with cover photo I'm not sure if this is already implemented.

Compression is essential because people are uploading massive photos. Most don't have a clue and it's up to us to sort the mess out at our end.
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 28 '15
the default covers needs a description as it ends up being a image with no alt tages 

on upload a image needs have input for putting a description in or have it default to usernames cover cover photo
Scott
Scott Jan 14 '16

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Also I am working on Pages plugin. This plugin will be similar to Facebook Fan Pages. It will contain a lot of features and will be fully customizable. That plugin will be free. But some features will be chargeable.
Sergey,  Did you ever develop Fan Pages plugin?  I would be interested in buying this if it was configured correctly.
saranigs12
saranigs12 Jan 31 '23

This PERL Training in Chennai covers all of the necessary topics for a Professional Perl Developer, including Perl Syntax, Statements, Operators, Lists, Arrays, Modules, Strings, Hashes, Regular Expressions, Scalar Data, Control Structures, and File Operations. Start Learning with us, enroll in our PERL Course in Chennai, and become an expert PERL. Contact 9655877577 for more details.

For more courses:

Data Science course in Chennai

DevOps Course in Chennai

Blue Prism Course in Chennai

UI Path course in Chennai

Pages: « 1 2
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic