We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

is anyone using affiliate program software? | Forum

gami
gami Apr 9 '19

Quote from Senior Developer Hi everyone!

First of all, I want to say sorry for being away for so long.

Second, I'm going to answer to all of your messages, I will be here for at least 2 months starting right now.

Third, my plugin is uploaded and pending approval, you will be able to buy the affiliate plugin here once they approve it. 

This plugin works with CREDITS plugin only. I'm making another plugin for real money only, It should be ready next week.

Senior Developer.

senior developer nice to have you back. :-) thank you
Matthias
Matthias Apr 9 '19

Hey Senior Developer, we are all glad to see you back!

Bought your plugin right away and will give it a good testing on my test-enviroment :)

Thank you for this, this will be great to grow any site!

dave Leader
dave Apr 10 '19
Good to see you back SD, from the images it looks like another fine job... congrats.   But its been pretty dead around here so dont expect a rush at the register lol 
Matthias
Matthias Apr 10 '19

So far the plugin is looking really good and SD is (again) fast in his replies.

Maybe an admin can lable this thread as [SOLVED] to make it easier for other users to find the answer? I dont think the OP is still around^^

Just an idea...

FB
FB Apr 10 '19
Quote from Senior Developer

Third, my plugin is uploaded and pending approval, you will be able to buy the affiliate plugin here once they approve it. 

This plugin works with CREDITS plugin only. I'm making another plugin for real money only, It should be ready next week.

It looks really good, I have two questions:

1) In the plugin config I don't see how to set the amount of credits earned. I see a threshold for when to pay, but not a setting to define the ratio "money_spent<->credits_earned".

2) Some users have asked me this feature, but we don't use credits, so sometimes I thank users with free "VIP days". Could you upgrade this plugin to pay with "membership days". For example, I set the ratio of "1 USD spent by referrer" = "1 VIP day earned by referral", and when the referrer buys a $29 membership the referral membership is extended for 29 days.

thanks

Matthias
Matthias Apr 10 '19

Hi FB,

I had the same question (1) and Senior Developer already answered it in the plugin-forum.

Check it out: https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/64289

I would suggest we move the conversation over there since it´s better for potential new customers. What do you think?

FB
FB Apr 10 '19
You are totally right, sorry, I didn't thought to use the plugin forum, thx.
kloyst
kloyst Mar 22 '22
One of the best ways to make money with cryptocurrency is to invest it. Investing in cryptocurrencies is just like investing in stocks and shares of a company. When you decide to invest in cryptocurrencies, you must follow the buy-and-hold strategy. While this approach is risky, you can reap profits from the rising value of your assets as they continue to appreciate. Besides, buying and holding is not the same as buying and selling, so you have to wait until you need to sell them to cash out.
ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи
Daruma Rai
Daruma Rai Feb 23

WoW Classic offers a nostalgic return to the original World of Warcraft, inviting players to experience the game as it was at launch. This version appeals to veterans and newcomers alike, seeking the challenge and community spirit of early WoW. Whether you're looking to relive those legendary adventures or explore Azeroth's origins, try WoW Classic boost to enhance your journey through the Season of Discovery.

The Forum post is edited by Daruma Rai Feb 26
Pages: « 1 2 3