We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Ross the Platform update completely errored on my site | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
I went ahead with the plat update and it gave me whole bunch of php errors and now my site doesnt work
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16

File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_plugins/loginredirect/init.php

Line:13

OW Debug - Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'key' in 'where clause'

File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php

Line:723

Trace:

#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute()

#1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(308): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)

#2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Theme', Array, 86400, Array)

#3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_dao.php(111): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example), 86400, Array)

#4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(485): BOL_ThemeDao->findByKey('simplicity')

#5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/theme_manager.php(86): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByKey('simplicity', false)

#6 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(174): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme()

#7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(54): OW_Application->init()

#8 {main}

Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross Jan 12 '16
The issue is cuased by thy loginredirect plugin. How many times do we have to tell that you need to follow these instructions: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24134
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
I never had this issue before with the login redirect.  The login redirect always thrown a bug flag but the main problem is what is below that. Something about missing columns.
The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jan 12 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
so what can be done when this happens?
ross Team
ross Jan 12 '16
Have you disabled loginredirect plugin?
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
how can i do that I have no access to the site
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
do I delete the plugin manually and then drop it in sql?
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
ok removed the login redirect still stuck with this 

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'key' in 'where clause'File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:

#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute()

#1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(308): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)

#2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Theme', Array, 86400, Array)

#3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_dao.php(111): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example), 86400, Array)

#4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(485): BOL_ThemeDao->findByKey('simplicity')

#5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/theme_manager.php(86): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByKey('simplicity', false)

#6 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(174): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme()

#7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(54): OW_Application->init()

#8 {main}Type:PDOException

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jan 12 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'key' in 'where clause'

is the main issue

JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
would a manual update help it?
ross Team
ross Jan 12 '16
Probably yes, please upload update pack and run /ow_updates

By the way do you have backup?

JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
I just made a file backup and a sql backup
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 12 '16
its copying over now will let you know
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 13 '16
https://www.buddylist.co/ow_updates/   says already up to date
ross Team
ross Jan 13 '16
Josh, please go to your database via phpmyadmin to ow_base_config table find soft_build, lower it, and run ow_updates again. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 13 '16
k
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 13 '16
once i did that it just quickly flash to your software has been updated and nothing happened
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 13 '16
I noticed there is no sql file in the update pack. Is that the problem?
Tecca
Tecca Jan 13 '16
The same thing happens after running ow_updates. I've tried several times but the resulting error is ultimately where things lead.

Whenever I upload the update files, the site goes into a redirect loop and can't connect. Once I revert my changes (back to the previous files from 1.8.0), the site works fine.
The Forum post is edited by Tecca Jan 13 '16
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »