We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Mobile Version Re-design | Forum

Locofans
Locofans Aug 23 '16
I see. Thank you Darryl.
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Aug 24 '16
The Current Oxwall Mobile Version is Decent, Except for No Emoticons!  :--)
The Forum post is edited by Brother Andrew Aug 24 '16
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Aug 24 '16
Hi, Brother Andrew what do you mean with "Except for Now Emoticons"? Did you know that there is a emojis / emoticons plugins that works on Mobile Version? https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1285

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Aug 24 '16
Oops, "Except for No Emoticons"  :--)

The Emoticons Don't seem to show on Phone Chat. :--)

Louis Scheepers
Louis Scheepers Sep 19 '16
This is awesome 

AppXprt
AppXprt Jun 30 '17
What ever happened to this?
Adiemus
Adiemus Jul 9 '17
I would love this theme for my website as it matches perfectly.  Will it be released?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 16 '17
Locofans has two themes released in the store.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/user-list/theme/locofans
Adiemus
Adiemus Jul 17 '17
I ended up buying the blue theme and could not get the mobile version to work with my current theme that I have.
Locofans
Locofans Jun 12 '20
It's been a while.
Mac Fionn
Mac Fionn Jul 13 '20

Quote from Locofans It's been a while.
It sure has! You have a whole new generation of people wondering whats up with this, now. ;)
frederickgragg
Unlock your potential and ace the PT0-002 exam with our comprehensive Questions and Answers guide! Designed to streamline your study experience, our meticulously crafted content covers every aspect of the PT0-002 Questions and Answers exam syllabus. Whether you're aiming to become a certified penetration tester or seeking to enhance your cybersecurity expertise, our resource equips you with the knowledge and confidence to succeed. Dive deep into essential topics, grasp intricate concepts, and master the art of penetration testing with ease. From foundational principles to advanced techniques, our Q&A guide offers a roadmap to exam success. With clear explanations, real-world scenarios, and practice questions, you'll sharpen your skills and approach the exam with certainty.
Pages: « 1 2 3