We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Every plugin that has to upgrade database causes a error | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho May 31 '16
sure
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 5 '16
Hey Ross I sent you a pm. There is a update for the Hint Plugin you can try to see this bug. Not sure if it wants to update database but if i click the update part it will start it and you wont be able to see it so I hope this one has that so you can see what I am talking about.
ross Team
ross Jun 6 '16
Yes, sure, do you have a backup, just in case? 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 6 '16
all backed up 
ross Team
ross Jun 6 '16
Josh, this is the issue with the server settings, we need to find out which one exactly. I have passed your issue to the devs, please do not change any access details. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 8 '16
So what did the devs find out?
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '16
Nothing for now please be patient
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16
ok Just wondering. I have about 4 updates now I do not want to touch them until I know how to stop all the madness with it. LOL
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '16
Josh, please check the issue should be fixed. ow_base_plugin table had two indexes for some reason, we cleared duplicates, now it's working. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16
there is a new error now i cant install any new plugin and edit profile errors.
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '16
I saw your post regarding edit profile error. I'll reply there asap. 

why can't you install any plugin? do you get any error? 

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16
yes the same error but a little different than i see for edit profile. I tried to install a plugin that is already uploaded and it errors just like the edit profile.
The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jun 9 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16

Message:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null

File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php

Line:723

Trace:

#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute()

#1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(476): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)

#2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(512): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)

#3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_plugin', Object(BOL_Plugin))

#4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(396): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_Plugin))

#5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(685): BOL_PluginService->install('guestredirect')

#6 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->install(Array)

#7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(276): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins), Array)

#8 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(252): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins))

#9 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()

#10 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest()

#11 {main}

Type:PDOException  

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16
I also tested an other plugin and it worked so i guess it is just plugins that have actions with profile.  The plugin is guest redirect. If a guest trys to view someones profile it redirects them to the join page. 
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '16
Can you check now? Also try to edit the profile do you still get the error?
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16
Guest Redirect Installed correctly.    Profile edit still has a error
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 9 '16
ok back to square 1 .  I just tried to update cover photos and now admin is back in redirect loop.
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '16
one moment please
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '16
Josh, please check the issue should be fixed.
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 10 '16
 this is what i see when i click edit profile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »