We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - User Credits | Forum

Maria-Christina Rus
Hello,

I have a question about this plugin: is it possible to pay credits for the creation of a group?

Thanks!!

María

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 9 '12
Maria,  yes. You can give credits for creating a group.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 9 '12

Quote from Randy If I new that I would have bought it instead it should state what else you need for it to work before you buy it then you could decide if you want it or not is there any way of replacing one for the other?

Randy this information is  specified here http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/3178 .

Unfortunately there is not way "Hot lists" and "User credits" plugins can be exchanged.
Troy Merriam
Troy Merriam Nov 25 '13
Just want to be sure that this plugin will work with Oxwall 2.5.5 before I spend another $40 on this credit stuff. Will it work on Oxwall 2.5.5 ?
Troy Merriam
Troy Merriam Nov 26 '13

Quote from Troy Merriam Just want to be sure that this plugin will work with Oxwall 2.5.5 before I spend another $40 on this credit stuff. Will it work on Oxwall 2.5.5 ?

Ok, it's actually Platform 1.5.3  and i got impatient and bought the plug in,  Works Great !
Troy Merriam
Troy Merriam Dec 1 '13
I searched for a plugin and researched every aspect i can think of... is there something I'm missing? The Credit system is awesome, but users really can't see what there spending or gaining credits on.

Should there not be little pop-ups or something ?

For instance when a user clicks on a wall to comment, they should be able to see a little window / button/ text or something that tells them if they are gaining or losing credits.
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Dec 2 '13
+1 Like for Troy suggestion
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 5 '13
Thanks for the suggestion guys. Sounds reasonable. Will keep this in mind for future updates.
Rodney Barrett
Rodney Barrett Jan 16 '14
oxwall Platform version 1.6.0 (build 7157)
User Credits Plugin
I need to add Games as a Losing Credit Actions, How is this done?
The Forum post is edited by Rodney Barrett Jan 16 '14
Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Jan 19 '14
Where to change currency label please ?
Sol Olsen
Sol Olsen Jan 22 '14
I can not edit prices in user credits
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 24 '14
>>Where to change currency label please ?

Our plugin uses default Oxwall currency names from admin panel>>settings>>main settings>>"Finance" section. It is better to ask this question Oxwall support team.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 24 '14
>>I can not edit prices in user credits

What did you do before this started to happen?
Did you update Oxwall or any of your plugins?
Did you add any new plugins?

Deactivate all plugins ( except default Oxwall plugins) one be one. Try to edit prices in our plugin after each  deactivation.
The Forum post is edited by Skalfa LLC Jan 24 '14
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5
You do not have permission to reply this topic