We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - ArrowChat | Forum

Emil Team
Emil Oct 31 '11
Hi,

Nice job. Keep up the good work!
Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Oct 31 '11
better than old one i think.
jeo
jeo Oct 31 '11
the chat looks great, but is this the kick start one on arrowchat or, premium or the business one. and can anyone tell me can we do all the features that arrowchat offers or is it just a standed chat?
GH
GH Oct 31 '11
Looks exciting.. Can wait to play with it.
Michael Leader
Michael Oct 31 '11
Certainly looks like it is in the right direction.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 2 '11
@xxxxxxxxx ArrowChat is a one click installation and it will not cause any problems or errors on your site. We stand by our product 100%. If you are not satisfied, we'll grant you a refund.
Roberto
Roberto Nov 3 '11
I bought and installed this plugin. But unfortunately in the chat you see only the users of which are a friend. You can see all registered users?
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Nov 3 '11
shimatta!! i want this -,- i wish there's a way to put this on wall
Emil Team
Emil Nov 3 '11
Slash,

We do not provide any guarantees for 3rd party work. Your comments are irrelevant to this plugin so I'm removing them and asking you to refrain from offtopic discussions here.
Mark
Mark Nov 6 '11
so far this plugin has worked well, seems a little bandwidth heavy tho, in 7 days my site has used around 4gb bandwidth, with arrowchat files being 6 of the 10 most executed files.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 7 '11
@Mark You should expect a bandwidth increase but 4GB seems a little high. I guess it will depend on how much traffic you have going to your site.

@Slash Yes, the branding does come with this plugin. We may be adding a branding-free version shortly.
Mark
Mark Nov 9 '11
@arrowsuites compared to last month the site will receive around 1000 extra unique visitors but is going to use around 18gb bandwidth compared to 6gb last month

this file /ow_plugins/arrowchat/receive/receive_core.php has had over 500k hits this month already @ 53bytes a time
Pavn
Pavn Nov 10 '11
I have bought the plugin & it is working fine however there is increased CPU usage so beware......

Also the plugin does not include membership to the maon site so you cannot access the forum / store etc.

Also support via ticket is very slow. My ticket is open for last 12 hours without any reply.

@arrowsuites if you are looking in this forum pl try to reply to ticket little early
Pavn
Pavn Nov 10 '11
@arrowsuites Now more than 24 hours have passed & still no reply from anybody . This is bad ....
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 10 '11
@Pavn We answer tickets in the order they are received. Sometimes it can take 10 minutes and sometimes more than 24 hours depending on the ticket load. Thank you for your patience.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 14 '11
@Slash This wall isn't really a good place to ask questions. I would use the discussion forum here or open up a support ticket on our site. I'm not sure if or when the branding-free version will become available. It will not be free though, it is actually more expensive as it removes the "Powered By ArrowChat" link.
jeo
jeo Nov 15 '11
@ArrowSuites) can you please answer these questions about the bar before i pay for it?
1, If i buy the plugin can i use it for both of my websites like all the plugins in the oxwall store for that one payment of $29.

2, Can i add more apps to it from your store

3, Do i have all the features that show on your site with my bar like video chat & etc.

4, When setting it up on my site is it based out like all the rest of the plugins on oxwall just add it and install?

Please let me know. Thanks

ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 15 '11
@jeo

1. Each license can be installed on one live site and one test site.

2. The plugin already includes all the free apps and themes. If you would like a paid one, we can certainly arrange that.

3. Yes, it includes everything that you see on our site.

4. Yes, simply upload and click install. That's it!
jeo
jeo Nov 16 '11
Thanks arrowsuites the bar sounds great just one more question about the license for the test site do that stand for a other live site because i have 2 live sites and will love to have the bar on both so it could stand for the test one as a live one! sorry about my english but do u get want i mean?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Nov 16 '11
@jeo If you want ArrowChat on two live sites then you'll need two licenses.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic