We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - ArrowChat | Forum

jeo
jeo Jun 10 '12
chat comes on nice but noone seems to be online and mobile chat dont load properly. look at the screen shoot.
jeo
jeo Jun 10 '12
works now :) thanks
jeo
jeo Jun 10 '12
it comes up but show no one online just says mobilechat nothink els how comes but it works on my laptop fine but not my phone :(
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jun 10 '12
@Filip I wasn't aware that it didn't work before. I see to no reason as to why it shouldn't.

@jeo It won't show anyone online unless you are logged in to the site from your mobile device and, of course, if there is someone online.
jeo
jeo Jun 11 '12
im loged in on my site on mobile but still no different also users were online when i was but didnt see noone online on mobile chat why.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jun 14 '12
We added a ton of new applications to the ArrowChat store this week. We'll be providing them in the Oxwall plugin next week! You can get a sneak peek of what's to come here: http://www.arrowchat.com/store/
Crystal
Crystal Jun 16 '12
cannot download zip file to install
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jun 16 '12
@Crystal It's a problem with the Oxwall store right now.
Crystal
Crystal Jun 18 '12
seems problem is only with arrow chat as I can download all ather scripts I have purchased any chance of getting it mailed as I no longer have the script on my site having gone through the steps to upgrade.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jun 19 '12
Downloads on the Oxwall store are working again.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jun 19 '12
Just released an update: v1.5.12.1
jeo
jeo Jun 20 '12
my mobile chat ant working! i fort it was my phone and now i tryed it on a pc it still dusent work properly. We need the option to tell users to login to use chat cause i also trying to make an app for it. thanks
jeo
jeo Jun 20 '12
also how can i edit the mobile chat theme? thanks guys
Gaston
Gaston Jul 20 '12
while dowloading there is a error, only 35kb...
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Jul 21 '12
@Gaston It's an issue with the Oxwall store again. It happens all the time for some reason.
jeo
jeo Jul 30 '12
when will v1.5.5 be ready for oxwall and what new features will it have? thanks
DesignOX
DesignOX Sep 12 '12
Invalid plugin archive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5
You do not have permission to reply this topic