We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

possible refund? [Solved] - Photos Watermark Pro | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 20 '17
hello SD,

i was read this would bee working with skadate apps (https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/54652) but i was see later it is only shows on skadate apps if the users was upload from desktop version if user upload photo from app it is not working

could i have a refund? (i only used the plugin for 1 hour)

Thanks

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 20 '17
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Oct 20 '17
Hi OW-Ghost

The App uses the same methods than the desktop version and mobile version to handle  the photo uploads, so this plugin works on apps too. Please enable the plugin once again and do another test in your app, It should be working. The other user had a compatibility problem a long time ago, but it is fixed now.

If it still not working on your app, please let me know to take a look at your website and see what may be the issue.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Oct 20 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 20 '17
Hello SD,

Okey i will have some test and try again if it works or not and let you know

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 20 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 20 '17
Hello SD,

I have now test upload on my skadate android app and it did not working there was no watermark on the photos.

Can you have a look what can bee wrong?

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 20 '17
thanks for the fast fix it, is work now :)
Geoff
Geoff Nov 9 '18
I am having the same issue with SkaDate. No image is being added to the uploaded photos. What was the fix?
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Nov 10 '18
Please update your plugin, let me know if it is solved.

Senior Developer.

Geoff
Geoff Nov 10 '18
Yes, photos into an album seem to work now but not user avatar uploads though.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Nov 10 '18
Watermark for user avatars is a feature not included in this plugin. I may consider adding this feature in a next update.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Geoff
Geoff Nov 10 '18
Oh ok, I thought it was for all uploads. Yes, user avatar would be a good addition, actually, without it, the plugin doesn't really stop photo theft because people can just use and take the avatar photos.
You do not have permission to reply this topic