We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile plugins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Shaun
Shaun Jun 9 '18

Alot of us have struggled with the mobile version of Oxwall and as such it has mostly been disabled and removed.

I would however like to point people attention towards the new plugins recently added to the store in the hope that developers will continue to support the mobile version of oxwall.

Mobile Events

Blogs mobile version

Video mobile version

Ultimate video

These plugins have bought alot of core features to Oxwalls mobile side of things so I aksing people here 2 things.

1. Check them out and consider purchasing.

2. List other mobile friendly plugins, I really want to improve the mobile side of site.

Shaun
Shaun Sep 21 '18

3 more mobile Developments to now add to this topic all worth checking out.

Groups mobile - Still needs just a little more development for those of us who have forums intergrated with our groups. Other than that it works very well.

Mobile Header and body - Works great

Virtual Gifts Mobile - Works Great

As above I hope the comunity supports these developers and encourages them to continue developing the mobile side of Oxwall.

My personal hopes are that someone can create plugins that will allow our members to edit their profile details and enable our members to be able to search for other members of the site without having to switch to desktop view.

I would also like to see a plugin that allows the following plugins to be vied whilst in the mobile view mode

Meeting Pro

Cataloge

Keeping fingers crossed lol.

AppXprt
AppXprt Sep 21 '18
Awesome info! I'm going to be producing some stuff for mobile and will see about extending the core mobile version if possible.
Shaun
Shaun Sep 22 '18
Quote from ViXiV Technologies Awesome info! I'm going to be producing some stuff for mobile and will see about extending the core mobile version if possible.
Sounds great, any teasers so we know what to look forward to?

I've listed my main needs above but would love to hear what you have planned?
Matthias
Matthias Oct 9 '18
Thank you for this list. I keep looking for plugins to improve the mobile-friendly version, but it´s somehow hard to find them in the plugin-store.  

I hope we see more functionality moved to mobile. Please keep this list updated!

AppXprt
AppXprt Oct 9 '18
PWA plugins are in the store, working on some core stuff for OxA...
Shaun
Shaun Oct 12 '18

Quote from Matthias Thank you for this list. I keep looking for plugins to improve the mobile-friendly version, but it´s somehow hard to find them in the plugin-store.  

I hope we see more functionality moved to mobile. Please keep this list updated!

I did notice This item but have not purchased yet. IDEAS PLUGIN. Could be interesting.

Quote from ViXiV Technologies PWA plugins are in the store, working on some core stuff for OxA...

Whilst these plugins look interesting I must confess that I don't think I would know how to use them.

Do you need to be a developer? could you maybe consider creating a you tube demo to explain how these work?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 12 '18
Mobile version needs this 3 very importen things:

Members can:

1. Change language 

2. Delete profile

3. Edit profile

Please someone make a plugin that add this 3 things

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 12 '18
Shaun
Shaun Oct 12 '18
Quote from OW-Ghost Mobile version needs this 3 very importen things:

Members can:

1. Change language 

2. Delete profile

3. Edit profile

Seconded

These are basics things but desperately needed along with the the ability to perform a members profile search.

Shaun
Shaun Nov 2 '18
Would like to add to this list a plugin that works with Advertisements so we can bring some functionality adverts to the mobile version.
Shaun
Shaun Feb 12 '19

At last someone has listened to us and yet again it is Artmedia who seem's to be single handedly making Oxwal what it should have been.

User's can now perform a basic member search whilst on the mobile version of Oxwall using this Plugin MOBILE USER SEARCH.

I sincerely hope he continues to look at these sugestions and add more.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 12 '19
If you have purchased it and it works well, do not forget "ADD REVIEW" on the plugin page. That gives confidence to those who hesitate to buy, and if the plugins are sold the developers will do more. If we all push, OxWall will not die. 
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 12 '19

Members can:

1. Change language 

2. Delete profile

3. Edit profile

All this is already resolved a year ago in the OxWall GitHub and tested on my website. Just go to:https://github.com/oxwall/oxwall/commit/eca1fe64366fde29088bafa94e5bff2980371596
As you will see, all the changes and in which files are very clear. Just download those PHP, copy them over the ones you have, put DEBUG to true, walk through your web and put DEBUG mode back to false.What I do not understand is why they do not publish "updates", because there are many improvements of this type there.
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 12 '19
Thanks for feedback, i slowly creating mobileplugins, i create one plugin called "Mobile Pro" which will be have all mobile functionality which now i sell as separate plugins (because if you have many pkugins then oxwall load slower),
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 12 '19

Changing language on mobile version ;)

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1592

AppXprt
AppXprt Feb 12 '19

Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn

Members can:

1. Change language 

2. Delete profile

3. Edit profile

All this is already resolved a year ago in the OxWall GitHub and tested on my website. Just go to:https://github.com/oxwall/oxwall/commit/eca1fe64366fde29088bafa94e5bff2980371596
As you will see, all the changes and in which files are very clear. Just download those PHP, copy them over the ones you have, put DEBUG to true, walk through your web and put DEBUG mode back to false.What I do not understand is why they do not publish "updates", because there are many improvements of this type there.
Patricia is correct, I just tested this and some of these features are included already...

I'm creating a plugin now to pull from github and update Oxwall along with Smarty...

JB TECH
JB TECH Feb 12 '19
Support Center+ supports your Oxwall Mobile website! With the knowledge base and ticket submission/replies!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 12 '19
wow a lot of activity going on , nice to see :)))
Sumate
Sumate Feb 12 '19
My functional complements in Oxwall mobile

Mobile Extra Menu FB Style Icon

MESSAGE LEDS DISPLAY V7

Welcome Pluss

Widgetman to the rescue :)

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '19
Yes you really are the oxwall "widgetman" :)

Nice work!
Quote from Sumate My functional complements in Oxwall mobile

Mobile Extra Menu FB Style Icon

MESSAGE LEDS DISPLAY V7

Welcome Pluss

Widgetman to the rescue :)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 13 '19
Pages: 1 2 »