We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No notifications for reactions - Reactions and Likes Pro | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 30 '18
Hi there,

Does the plugins have notifications or not ? 

I have been reacting to posts but no notifications are seen / sent to users.

Can you work on that on the next update and if possible make it work with this plugin called Push Notifications ?

Here is the Developer Information

Thank You

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Oct 30 '18
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Oct 30 '18

Hi Webster Molaudi!

Notifications will be added on next update. Compatibility with Push Notifications plugin will be added too.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 30 '18
Thank SD
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 1 '18
Update is ready. Notifications had been added.

Senior Developer.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Dec 3 '18
Thanks SD, Another thing to consider.....I see the notification is not clickable.

I think it would be nice if we can click the notification to go to post post or rather 

see what reaction was put on the post. If someone reacts to your post that is 3 months

old it would be a lot of scrolling on a timeline to see what reaction it was that you got.

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Dec 3 '18
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 6 '18
Notification IS clickable, it depends on the reaction type, if the reaction was in a photo, it will send you to the photo, if the reaction was on a video, it will send you to that video when you click on it, other reactions will link to the feed status itself. 

In the next update I will add an extra link into every notification and the reaction type so users don't need to click to know what and where was their reaction.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Dec 6 '18
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Dec 7 '18
Thanks, maybe it was a minor glitch on my end, will try again
You do not have permission to reply this topic