We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Profile Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 29 '13
Let me know about all bugs or troubles
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jan 29 '13
doesn't work with 'OXWALL ART ADVANCE SEO PLUGIN'

please fix asap thanks!
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 29 '13

OWDesigns,

Could you provide more details by the issue or a screenshot. 
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jan 30 '13
it loads too long and just ends up here yoursite.com/user/myname also i change 'user' to profile using the SEO yoursite.com/profile/myname then it shows page not found. its only working to this link yoursite.com/my-profile
The Forum post is edited by Soloplayer Designs Jan 30 '13
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 30 '13
I don't have the SEO plugin for testing. So I will contact the plugin's developer and ask him for advice by the issue.
Soloplayer Designs
Yes please do. waiting for the update.
Soloplayer Designs
or i can send you a copy since its for testing purpose nothing bad about it and your team after all.

just need to try it asap :)
Sergey Kambalin

OWDesigns,

I have already got this plugin and I am working on solving the problem. It can take a while. I will release an update with the fix as soon as I solve the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sergey Kambalin

OWDesigns,

I've solved the problem with the 'OXWALL ART ADVANCE SEO' plugin. The update with this fix will appear in your admin panel in 24 hours. You can update it manually if you don't want to wait. 
Soloplayer Designs
works great now thank you!
Andiga Dompak
Andiga Dompak Feb 15 '13
I just bought this plugin and it's not working. My web is showing blank(nothing appear) if I install/activate this plugin. And when I uninstall/deactivate, everything is going back to normal.  Please help.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 15 '13
Andiga Dompak,

The information you provided is not enough to determine the reason of the problem. Could you provide your site url. What Oxwall version do you use?

Andiga Dompak
Andiga Dompak Feb 16 '13
I use version 1.41. My url is tarihoran.net/huta. Thank you for your reply
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 16 '13

Andiga Dompak,

This plugin was developed for Oxwall 1.5 and it uses some features available only in this version. So as well as the most plugins on the store, this plugin requires Oxwall 1.5 or higher to work correctly. I recomend you to update your site to the latest Oxwall version, because most of the plugins and plugins updates will require this version.

Sergey

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Feb 16 '13
Andiga Dompak
Andiga Dompak Feb 17 '13
ok thanks...
suresh kumar
suresh kumar Feb 26 '13
When i visit to another persons profile it shows change cover button..
is this because i have admin rights and normal users cant see it¿
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 26 '13

suresh kumar,

Yes, "Change Cover" toolbox is visible for admin and moderators with only one option - Remove Cover. So they can remove cover images of other profiles.
Alberto MC
Alberto MC Mar 5 '13

When I installed this plugin, Profile Photo Clicker stopped working...any idea?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 5 '13

Hello Pablo Alberto,

The plugin replaces the standard Avatar widget. So all the plugins which worked with the standard widget will not work on the new one. 

I am going to implement such feature in the upcoming update of the plugin, it will be released in two weeks. So it will work without an additional plugins. 

But at the moment these plugins are in conflict.

Sergey

Alberto MC
Alberto MC Mar 7 '13
I understand...Thanks Sergey.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic