We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Profile Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 19 '15

Hello Jordi,

The fix is in my priority list. To add full support responsive design to the plugin is complicated task. I am working on the plugin update, but, due to busy season, I have a lot of parallel tasks. That is why it takes some time.

Jordi
Jordi May 19 '15
Ok Sergy, thanks for the information.
Dirk
Dirk May 22 '15
Hi Sergey,

Superb plugin! only one remark. The rescaling of the avatar is not working properly when having a responsive web-design. can you take a look at this.

//Dirk

Kali
Kali Jun 8 '15
Hi Sergey,

I'm having this notice on the user profile if the user has not set an avatar:

OW Debug - Notice

Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /oxwall/ow_plugins/uheader/components/header.php Line: 86
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 8 '15
Hello Kali,

It is notice - not error. You can disable notices in production by disabling DEBUG_MODE in ow_includes/config.php.

I have already fixed the issue in my dev version of the plugin. The fix will be included in next update.

David Weaver
David Weaver Aug 11 '15
After your latest update 2100.

The profile questions i had for each users profile now shows as.

Array 24 y.o.

Array

That is for gender + age and a random profile question.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vha168w9epo29sd/cover.png?dl=0

The Forum post is edited by David Weaver Aug 11 '15
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 11 '15
Mine is showing "array" instead of gender as well.
Jordi
Jordi Aug 12 '15
nice sergey. Wil it also work with responsive theme's?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 12 '15
Thank you for your reports. I released a small update which fixes the "Gender + Age" issue: Changelog

So it will be available in your admin panels soon.

Sergey Kambalin
Jordi,

Prev. version also supported responsive themes, but had several issues. I fixed them. So I thing it should works better now.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Aug 12 '15
Just updated. My site will not load now - it times out. Updating this plugin is the only change I made. Can I please have the old file back? Or can we get a fix for this today?
Sergey Kambalin
Elizabeth,

You need re-download the plugin archive from the My Purchases section and unpack it to ow_plugins directory of your site.

Read more about manual plugin update on this page:

https://docs.oxwall.org/install:update

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Aug 12 '15
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Aug 15 '15
I redownloaded and did as you said. It gives me an error. And the site is still extremely slow with it active - so much that I have to keep it disabled. It works with the error but I can't figure out the error.
Attachments:
  Capture.PNG (5Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 15 '15
Elizabeth,

Did you re-install the plugin, or just replaced the code from the new downloaded archive?

The error from the screenshot is not critical, you can hide it by disabling DEBUG_MODE. Or you can re-install the plugin or I can fix the error if you provide me FTP access.

Concerning the site speed: This plugin should not affect the site speed because it shows only on profile pages and does not do any heavy calculation. How do you measure your site speed?

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Aug 15 '15
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Aug 15 '15
I debug as I go to pages. It takes 1.5 minutes to load the dashboard. That is the worst one. I have a ticket in with Oxwall right now for that. I did completely reinstall the plugin though. I will try to work with the error and let you know if anything else happens.
Graphkat
Graphkat Aug 15 '15
I loaded your plugin and the customization tab disappears! I have to deactivate the plugin to bring the tab back.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 16 '15
Kathy Loehr,

What do you mean by "Customization tab"? Could you provide a screenshot.

Holger
Holger Aug 31 '15
Hi Sergey,

I got your plugin and for one reason it won't work properly. When i hover over a usser it stays..loading. 

Can you help me with this problem.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 31 '15
Holger,

The issue is related to Hint plugin, not Profile Cover. The issue is discussed in this thread:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/25292

John
John Oct 10 '15
Hi Sergey, I purchased the plugin last year but just upgraded to 2110. The change cover button doesn't appear on the top right when using FF and Chrome.

However the cursor changes to a hand as I wipe it across the area where the button should be.:

Oxwall 8
Munchen Theme
Win 10

if I click on the Change Avatar button, it only changes the current default cover to another one.

If I click the avatar itself, it takes me to My photos, not the folder containing my original avatar. Not sure if that's a problem however.

- Auto Upload ticked but cover pics not being transferred.  I assume default pics get transferred when a user selects one.

- User Roles - Default (no pics) Individual (no pics) Clubs (4 Pics) Pictures are showing and rotating okay.

- Global settings working fine.

Note: I reinstalled Origin there. Same problem. I also tried the older version 816 on wamp. It works with Oxwall 8 ok but same problem.

Regards.
John

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic