We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum search

Topic location: Support » General Questions
ppyadv48
ppyadv48 Jul 26
… EV charger worth mentioning is the Wallpod by RolecServ. It’s suitable for both domestic and commercial installations and offers plug & charge, mobile app, or RFID controlled charging. The Wallpod also features dynamic load balancing and can integrate with solar PV, battery storage, or wind turbines. More
Mohd Kaif
Mohd Kaif Mar 30 '23
A logo mat is an indoor floor mat designed with graphic inscriptions on its top side. They often find use in commercial and industrial settings. Logo Mats are an effective way to raise brand awareness and promote your business. Not only are they easy to use, … More
lawofe
lawofe Jul 27
… the dawn within the online world together with online podiums. Fashionable Traits during Sporting events Gambling on 1. On line together with Mobile or portable Gambling on: Access together with Benefits: Any grow for on line together with mobile or portable gambling on podiums has got improved … More
lawofe
lawofe Jul 27
… the dawn within the online world together with online podiums. Fashionable Traits during Sporting events Gambling on 1. On line together with Mobile or portable Gambling on: Access together with Benefits: Any grow for on line together with mobile or portable gambling on podiums has got improved … More
Alican
Alican Sep 16 '13
I searched forum but couldn't find a related topic, so I apologize if this has been asked or mentioned somewhere.  What I need is only cross sex connection and interrelation in my site. So, … More
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Dec 19 '13
I have to add additional jquery version 1.9.1 for custom page to enable interactive slider on Oxwall. But generally Oxwall is used ow_static/plugins/base/js/jquery-1.7.1.min.js"></script> So additional Slider works Ok, … More
Joseph
Joseph Mar 7 '14
how do I get my index group widget to show the most popular groups first? More
Greg
Greg Apr 7 '14
I want to add more to the file name oxwall gives to new attachments. This will help make it harder for unauthorized people to view photos by just changing the number at the end of attach_1 or attach_2 ect. I found this fix which looks like it will work for me but in 1.6 the file is different. http: … More
Stuart
Stuart May 6 '14
I am trying to get my head round oxwall, I am prob worse than others as a php noob. I am confused by smarty and the object model of oxwall. Just a general as I am not asking for an answer here but it would be really good if say we could have access to more developer stuff. Object model, … More
Greg
Greg Jun 14 '14
Is there a plug in or other way to make it so that users can click on a button and it will show or copy a link to the photo they want to share? They could then copy and paste the link into a site like facebook or twitter. … More
Marcus
Marcus Dec 22 '14
How to make so that whenever user uploads a gif or animated image file is will play and don't show as static one? More
matthew mullen
matthew mullen Jan 13 '15
hi all  i need help, im trying to design my website and i come to try and add a new page, which it adds the page name to the menu, but their is no way for me to edit it, i dont have a clue about coding. or anything, i just thought when   … More
Derek Moore
Derek Moore Mar 5 '12
Hi, Has any managed to get Oxwall to integrate with LDAP.  If anyone could give me some pointers that would be much appreciated. D More
Guna
Guna May 26 '15
I am creating a widget for sending message to a group via a separate form widget in user dashboard. I followed GROUPS_CMP_WallWidget. But I don't know how form submit works in that widget? Can anyone tell me how to add comments to a group what are all the tables involved in Groups comment More
Justin
Justin Nov 25 '15
Why is the development information for Oxwall so lacking, Sure you provide a skeleton sample but you don't explain any of it, I have been trying for four days to make a plugin and I cant even get the logged in user's name to show up on the page. … More
W.C
W.C Feb 11 '16
Hello, i still missing the function that users can like a comment.All other CMS have this, why not oxwall? with best regards More
John
John Apr 4 '16
Thanks all, great software! I am trying to find a method that I can call, that has the value of what the current page is. e.g.  BASE_CMP_Menu::getCurrentPageId() orBASE_CMP_MainMenu::getActivePageKey() orBASE_CMP_Menu::getCurrentPageKey() Looking for Id or Key or my own database column. … More
misel
misel Aug 13 '16
I have a question,would like define gender visible How do I set,For example, I am female looking for male....Only male will show at browse and not all gender. How can I change,that can be seen only by one sex,and not all genders thanks for your reply More
Ogunsanmi jephthah
Ogunsanmi jephthah Oct 1 '16
Can any developer create football live score plugins that can be available in a sticky form anywhere on the home page. this is no doubt going to be a very interesting plugins for all football lovers. and if anyone has develop one already please indicate download link on this thread. Long live oxwall community! More
dave Leader
dave Oct 2 '16
When you create a special page under pages. And then you add a link to that page via the news feed.  What you get instead of the image is the oxwall logo.  IE OXWALL SOFTWARE..  Try it and you will see... you will get something that looks like this... … More