We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Well I am done spending money | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Steve
Steve Nov 11 '16
I am done spending money on plugins from anyone because of one little idiot named jk who will not get back to me about a problem with his comment editor. I have also reached out and filed a complaint through the proper channels and have heard nothing from them either...So beware do your research and then buy...Dave is the only one I can honestly say I will buy from he supports his products. But no one else I have wasted enough money on something that half way works.
The Forum post is edited by Steve Nov 11 '16
dave Leader
dave Nov 11 '16
Steve when ross gets back ill have a chat with him about jk, i know he does not handle the store but he can pass the word to those that do...  And thanks for the kind words... SD is good too by the way... :)  

By the way steve have you filed a case with paypal yet, how long has it been since the purchase?

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 11 '16
Steve
Steve Nov 11 '16
It has been 4 months pay-pal won't do anything now it is to late but you would think it would be s simple fix and I thought since he was a DEV on the oxwall project himself that he would also take pride in his plugins but it seems he is only interested in the money.

Thank you for letting me know about SD

The Forum post is edited by Steve Nov 11 '16
dave Leader
dave Nov 12 '16
Your welcome steve, Senior Developer is a good man, we talk all the time. 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 12 '16
Steve i will talk with ross on monday see if he could forward to JK i have good contact with ross. I talk with him daily on skadate ;)
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 12 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16
Arvixe is take 2 weeks response very nice....i will never use arvixe and never use hostgator same slow support...i hope they close they business when they doing like that. jokers if can not response quickly then close you business thats my opinion. 

and oxwall team they are much worse then arvixe about answer people i think they number one worse company in world to not answer people here in public. i see many business can do that but not this team they are shy or scare something very much...and send 1 people answer ONLY some question. NOT they feedback here at oxwall store...now i talk about SARDAR and JK i have not talk with they others yet. I know Sergey to is not answer message nobody know if he stills here or what he stays but his picture and account is here and is in the TEAM on the TEAM page. It would bee good to know what TEAM members that have support ant not have support and can answer message in less then 2 weeks. if they can not do why do they release plugins and then not give support i really no understand?

Have anyone talk with Sardar here the last 2 weeks or 4 weeks??

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16
dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '16
If you dont like it marcus there is an uninstall option, maybe you should use it and try another software.  You might find something you really like. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16
I would like uninstall you dave sometimes is there any button for that :)

we who complains want this software much better and the support better that why we complaints, and i try say this to you many times but you are no understand why we complaints about many things here.

It is called feedback to the team to do things better and nobody dies if answer messages in public.

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '16
Actually there is, go to your profile edit and down on the bottom there is a DELETE PROFILE button, it works great, you should test it out. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16
hmm but my name is not dave ....dave you need read what i said....

AND the main problem is that the TEAM leaders need show they are alive more and talk here with they customers more...and i not say this because i want make problem for anyone i say this for make feedback more OPEN then closed. closed make only angry and disapointed customers as we clearly can see happen all the time in this forum.

I just try bring peace with oxwall team and buyers....my last word is bee more open and talk with you customers in public more often

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '16
Well what your actually doing is causing people to not use Oxwall or give it a chance, your always negative all the time.  There are tons of positive things about Oxwall but you never talk about those.  You claim to want to make things better but no one really listens to you because all you do is rant about the same thing over an over and over again just like T did.   In a big way your spamming the forum with that garbage.  
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16
It is only you who never listen to me dave and you continue to do in 2 years soon same with Tammy.

And i have give many good feedback to YOU and oxwall TEAM i need not proof more to you dave i have done many times in many topics but you close you ear for 2 people on this forum that not always agree with you. 

A great leader not close they ears he take the bad feedback and do something good from it and he happy he gets bad feedback from his customers so he could do things better believe it or not

I have a plugin installed that many people give me bad feedback and uninstall my apps and close they account everyday and i so happy to read the bad feedback i get so i can do my business much better every month.

you are so much wrong in many things...and i think you never will success in business the way you thinking....

you should uninstall the software because you want develope plugin that not support mobile version and plugins that not have SEO friendly urls that will make a plugin store that bring not the quality we want 2017.

5% seo urls ignore and 45% mobile version ignore and then you say you want a better oxwall store for 2017. you way behind 2017 with no mobile version and not seo in urls when build a plugin.

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '16
I dont mind feedback either way, but when someone like you is constantly saying the same thing like a broken record it gets old really quick, and we get tired of hearing it because thats all you ever say.  Try being positive for a change. 

I dont get complaints about my plugins.  If there is an issue i fix it, issue not feature.  If there is a suggestion for a feature then i consider it and go on.  Many features i have done.   So what you say really does not matter.  Plus the fact that the SEO for oxwall just came out in this version and so its still new to developers. 

There is a reason why Myself and SD and a few others are respected around here, we earn it every day.   I never said SEO was not important. I said certain parts were overrated.  For example, if someone really needs a plugin for their users, you dont say im not going to get it simply because of some SEO feature.  You will get a benefit from allowing your users to have the plugin regardless of the feature that is missing. Its about priorities.  So you get the plugin for your users and worry about the other stuff later.  Thats what i meant by it was overrated. 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16

Then we all are a breaken record that go in repeat dave because in this store it always unhappy customers that not get any reply from the developer and we soon start know what developers that like to answer people and what developers that do not like answer people. 

SOME are very good at answer people but not all thats why this comes up many times liek a breaken record. 

Do not compare you self with SD he creates support for mobile version and i know he would create seo friendly urls when he create plugins very different from you this guy when it comes to quality. 

If you see Mobile version as a feature not a part of the oxwall core then you thinking very wrong

Same with SEO it is a part of the core and we all need have plugins that support good SEO in future

It is only you who not worry about the SEO i think now maybe i talk to much correct me if i wrong but i think all buyers want a great SEO when they buy a product that is new 2016 and 2017 and support 100% of the core.

You can not cut off importen things in the core for quickly create you plugin dave and post it as fast as possible at the store... that is not good...create a proper plugin that supports SEO and Mobile version

you more you talk here dave i understand more and more you a a BIG break for make this software much better

you should follow this new developers like SD and create support for mobile version and better SEO in the plugins.

now you can open you ears dave it comes good feedback here:

>>>> I want to say thanks for they who create new plugins here this new developers that create plugins that support mobile version and support better seo.

my hat off for this new developer: Keep it up we need developers follow the core updates it have gone long time sence we was get a mobile version and now things will start changes i very happy see that some want create proper plugins with all support not only some  <<<<

(notice i have already said this but i say it again for dave see i give good feedback not only bad feedback)

now you can report me again dave i know you reported me several times already you report button is red color soon so many times you report me here at oxwall...

have a great evening oxwall buyers and great developers at oxwall store....

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16
+1 Franz 
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Nov 13 '16

I'm just passing by when suddenly wild post appears, so i just drop this.

Please don't mind me, I'm just here to read the feedback.

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '16
LOL SD... good one... 

Franz Oxwall does have SEO freature in the core since 1.8.4 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16

I would go for:

- Fast and good quality = want bee cheap

If i can only pick "two" of this options in picture...

but what is expensive and what is cheap we could can discuss that too. 

let say you sell a plugin 100-200 times and you get 20 USD each time.

Is that cheap payment for the developer create a plugin?

I do not say yes or no because im never create a plugin my self only they who creates plugin daily should know.

the normal price for a plugin here is 0-50 usd 

i know it depends of the complex of the plugin but how long time do it take create 1 plugin my experiense it takes about 2 weeks and then need fix many issues 2 weeks and after 1 month finished now i not talk about a huge project or plugin a normal project

i have hired developer finished plugins for me in 2 days and fix issues in 3 days that 5 days but it depends how big the plugin is and how complex it is and this is not my area to tell what is fast and what is slow and what is cheap and not cheap

but is there a dissatisfaction abut how much developers get here at oxwall that why things go slowly?

it would bee nice to hear from a developer like SD about this subjects ....

dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '16
Nobody makes a living selling plugins at Oxwall.  And 100-200 sales is way way out there.  Developers will be lucky to get 20-30 sales a year and thats tip top bad ass top of the line "everyone loves it and brags about it" kind of plugin.  I think non developers think we make a killing on plugins, we dont.  If we did not love what we do we would not do it, trust me about that one. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 13 '16
i see download of new free plugins 100-200 times and more....so 20-30 i think not many want to sell plugins here....and i think off course all depends how popular you plugin is

here is data taken from the store animate plugin that is free 

Last updated Oct 30 Downloads 72

Published Sep 30 Total downloads 271

and this is a totally new plugin in 2 years maybe 500 downloads?

i not believe anyone want do anything free everyone have bills to pay and money is importen for everyone.

and if you create 5-10 plugins like this i think you could have a good salery at least the first 2 years when the plugin is new

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »