We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is it Oxwall game over? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '18
Dave it was you who was worry about SD and question him on all points....now you want me look like i no trust him? lol... it always like this with you dave...changes where the wind blows best ....

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 9 '18
dave Leader
dave Mar 9 '18
No sir Ghost you have it wrong.  I did not worry about SD, we were having a conversation.  He had his points and i had mine, its called discussion lol...   I never said that you should not have a plan of your own (just in case).  

What i said is that SD convinced me that he may have a plan in place to take care of things should the worst happen, and he did so well enough that i feel he is sincere about it.  This should make everyone relax a bit knowing that he is willing to take this on.   

I was not blowing with the wind, i was acknowledging that he has a good plan of action and it sounds like he has given this some thought and has offered us some perspective on the issue and a way out should something happen. 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '18
Okey sir Dave, if you say so....lol
dave Leader
dave Mar 9 '18
Well i typed it, but its the same as lol :)
dave Leader
dave Mar 17 '18
Its always been that way that i know of chris..  
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 17 '18
And the funny about that chris is that nobody developer here usely no have any access to skadate plugins and skadate mobile apps for test if they plugins works with skadate plugins and skadate mobile apps.

It is a bad marketing trick only...looks like ALL plugins works for skadate for they who visit that page you bring up and never used skadate software before

I wish more developer have access to they skadate mobile apps and that they mobile apps would working with oxwall plugins....but they want they own software with only they very small team develop this mobile apps then it will takes many years get awsome software. you want keep it for you self and at the same time make money on it...hard business!

as a skadate user i not happy at all with this slow development and little team ...they mobile apps are years behind they competioners right now because i have look they competioners mobile apps and they have way more features then skadate have

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 17 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 17 '18
Why not make both skadate and oxwall as open source? (right now i feel the try do the opposit)

i think would have a awsome dating software if they did and awsome oxwall software with same mobile apps and with plugins that working for both software

hmmm.....maybe they loosing money doing so but in the long run i think they would bee a awsome software with all this plugins working for they mobile apps

Something totally different about thsi discussion

I so *** tired see all this SPAM on this forum everyday and get in my notice inbox everyday.......

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 17 '18
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Mar 17 '18
Quote from dave Its always been that way that i know of chris..  
Dave can throw out all these spammers, give them a kick :)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 17 '18
Dave it looks like you have a beautiful admire ;)  haha :) wish i did have the same :) *jealouse* 
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 17 '18
This topic may be mod moderated with Full access. Believe me, it would not be a problem if DAVE had authority over this. He's a sincere and thoughtful person, but I think mod moderation is inadequate.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 17 '18
I still think a fingerprint plugin would be very useful for stop spammers and save alot of work for they create new profiles all the time
dave Leader
dave Mar 17 '18
Thanks for the kind words :)  

The only way to totally stop most spam is to make it unprofitable.  Yes you may still get the ones that do it just because they can to annoy people. But most spam is done because somewhere down the chain there is money earned from doing so directly or indirectly. 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 20 '18
i always said there is alot skilled developers at oxwall, but when it comes create a fingerprint plugin i see nobody interested finish such plugin? not even a skilled oxwall developer like this "smith" that is a former oxwall developer or maybe he still is one of oxwall team who knows, he could not create it? who can do it?

anyways i still think oxwall is like a ghost town and the store like wild western, when we get any respond about the future...is it so hard say something about the future....i totally lost of words about this topic

here is my last words      --------->       ......................................

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 20 '18
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 22 '18

Hi there,

Does this one work or not https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1344 ?

Or it only works for Oxwall not SkaDate

Quote from OW-Ghost i always said there is alot skilled developers at oxwall, but when it comes create a fingerprint plugin i see nobody interested finish such plugin? not even a skilled oxwall developer like this "smith" that is a former oxwall developer or maybe he still is one of oxwall team who knows, he could not create it? who can do it?

anyways i still think oxwall is like a ghost town and the store like wild western, when we get any respond about the future...is it so hard say something about the future....i totally lost of words about this topic

here is my last words      --------->       ......................................

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 22 '18
Hi Webster,

Sadly that plugin was never working and have never been working from the day he was release that plugin.

And sad more is that he is a former oxwall team member hide behind another name "smith" and he was just left the building with peoples money he was never reply back to me or refund me. he just left and as you know this is normal behavor in this oxwall store.

if not beleive me he is a oxwall team member, here is his demo page info

https://www.whois.com/whois/pluginsforoxwall.com

more FUN and interesting reading about this scammer guy:

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/46076

I sure he will join with a NEW name and try get some more money and then leave the store again. if he could do it 2 times he would do it 3 times...no action against him at all if read all topics.

Anyways he can keep my money if that make him happy, but what i would like is someone create such plugin for oxwall. Some dating sites already have such plugin and they stop people come back to they sites i would say at least 98% because you need change computer usely for bypass this hardware and browser fingerprint. so it would stop alot of spammers come back and very useful in my opinion.

i hope someone get interested create such plugin....i would love stop some people come back to my website but right now impossible only this classic ip block and email block that a 6 years old child could bypass this days 2018 with so many community sites and dating sites you learn bypass such block quickly

the best with such plugin is that usely they do not know how they get blocked all the time because they have no idea what a fingerprint block is. you need study more deeply for understand how it works and you will not write on you website that you will use such plugin so yes it would stop alot people come back once they get blocked.

i know there have been discussion if take such fingerprint is legal or not but still BIG dating site use it like Cupid Media and many others and i can understand why they use it because there is nothing more frustrating then have someone unwanted come back everyday and you try suspend him 100 times.

thanks

ow.ghost

Quote from Webster Molaudi

Hi there,

Quote from OW-Ghost i always said there is alot skilled developers at oxwall, but when it comes create a fingerprint plugin i see nobody interested finish such plugin? not even a skilled oxwall developer like this "smith" that is a former oxwall developer or maybe he still is one of oxwall team who knows, he could not create it? who can do it?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 22 '18
dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '18
Have you asked Senior Developer if he could do the plugin for you, he likes to hear new ideas.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 22 '18
I have not asked SD yet, he uselly busy guy with alot of project if you listen to him last time he did speak at this topic, but no doubt he could create such plugin because i know he have the skills do it. problem is i could not sponsor such project ALONE right now because my wallet not allow it so some developer need create it first and sell later in the store and i think it would sell a lot if it would work as it should...

who do not want block this spammers and scammers and suprise them when they try change email and ip and still can not join the site :)

it should block this 4 (5) things:

1. Ip

2. Email

3. Browser fingerprint

4. Hardware fingerprint

5. (( i not sure if there is image or avatar fingerprint to i think i heard about it but not 100% sure about that one i could bee wrong about that but the 4 other blockers would bee great to use in this plugin. ))

after that it is not fun anymore create new accounts all the time and i think many would give up and join another site that easy more create fake profiles for spam and scam people

one big issue for me as a skadate user with mobile apps ,it would probably hard get my mobile app users blocked with this plugin...but i think not impossible because the plugin could use the "standard suspend screen" and then my mobile app users will see the screen too but the hardware and browser fingerprint for mobile apps users can bee complex to solve and maybe impossible task....one thing for sure it not a easy project you need to know what you doing for not block people that are not bad members...

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 22 '18
Sean
Sean Mar 23 '18
I have made a fingerprint plugin that uses IP address, browser and hardware information. It is not publicly available on the store at the moment though.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 23 '18

Quote from Sean I have made a fingerprint plugin that uses IP address, browser and hardware information. It is not publicly available on the store at the moment though.
Great news :) 

- Will we see it in the oxwall store? 

- is it use the "standard suspend screen" or a custom suspend screen?

- Do you think it would work with mobile phones and mobile apps?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 23 '18
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Mar 23 '18
Quote from OW-Ghost Hi Webster,

Sadly that plugin was never working and have never been working from the day he was release that plugin.

And sad more is that he is a former oxwall team member hide behind another name "smith" and he was just left the building with peoples money he was never reply back to me or refund me. he just left and as you know this is normal behavor in this oxwall store.

if not beleive me he is a oxwall team member, here is his demo page info

https://www.whois.com/whois/pluginsforoxwall.com

more FUN and interesting reading about this scammer guy:

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/46076

I sure he will join with a NEW name and try get some more money and then leave the store again. if he could do it 2 times he would do it 3 times...no action against him at all if read all topics.

Anyways he can keep my money if that make him happy, but what i would like is someone create such plugin for oxwall. Some dating sites already have such plugin and they stop people come back to they sites i would say at least 98% because you need change computer usely for bypass this hardware and browser fingerprint. so it would stop alot of spammers come back and very useful in my opinion.

i hope someone get interested create such plugin....i would love stop some people come back to my website but right now impossible only this classic ip block and email block that a 6 years old child could bypass this days 2018 with so many community sites and dating sites you learn bypass such block quickly

the best with such plugin is that usely they do not know how they get blocked all the time because they have no idea what a fingerprint block is. you need study more deeply for understand how it works and you will not write on you website that you will use such plugin so yes it would stop alot people come back once they get blocked.

i know there have been discussion if take such fingerprint is legal or not but still BIG dating site use it like Cupid Media and many others and i can understand why they use it because there is nothing more frustrating then have someone unwanted come back everyday and you try suspend him 100 times.

thanks

ow.ghost

Quote from Webster Molaudi

Hi there,

It's Kairat I got the Smile plugin which is now free and runs it Skalfa-Skadate. I had paid 20 $, which seemed to me an excessive amount for an integration of smilies that you download from another site. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »
This topic is locked